They're Baa-aack! Over 500 Aviation Videos, plus Expert Commentary

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
When we sold the Alexis Park Inn up in Iowa City, my hope was that the new owners would stick with the aviation theme. No dice -- they had no interest in such things, and went their own way.

Although they DID buy the website URL from me, they did not keep the original website -- which included the video page. At the time, I had bigger fish to fry, and simply didn't have time to mess around with transferring the aviation page over to a new website format with our new hotel.

Last week I was messing around with creating the new Amelia's Landing website, and (being typically ADD) I started looking at the old videos. I had frankly forgotten how many cool ones were there. More importantly, I had forgotten how many pilots from all 'round the world -- many of them names you may recognize from PofA -- had contributed not only videos, but expert commentary ON the videos.

I realized that I just couldn't let that sort of great stuff lie around dormant on my hard drive, in danger of being lost forever -- so I set about the unenviable task of moving them over to our new site.

And here they are, after a year-long absence: www.ameliaslanding.com/aviation_videos.htm

Enjoy! :)

(BTW: I have NOT personally checked all 520+ URLs and links, so if you find any dead ones let me know. The ones I spot checked all worked perfectly, and I am very happy with the download speeds I'm getting from GoDaddy.)

Thank you for taking the time to do this - I am enjoying watching some of the videos right now. FYI - The "Baseball Game Crash" link isn't working.

That's great !!!
Thank you for doing this.

Back