These smugglers MUST be stopped

Haggis. hahaha

If you don't know what is in it, it isn't that bad. If you do, fuhgeddaboutit.

Actually, Haggis isn't so bad if you don't have to look at the stomach they like to cook it in... Come to think about it, it's not so great either...

I love it and have smuggled several back into the US. I have two canned ones up in my cabinet right now.

I like haggis legs for breakfast too.

If it brings (more) Mad Cow or Foot and mouth disease here we are talking hundreds of millions of dollars in cost to the country.

you know, at the risk of being gross - if you have recently eaten something that maybe shouldn't be in the country (let's say, some exotic fruit for instance) - won't it eventually find its way into the ecosystem?

you know, at the risk of being gross - if you have recently eaten something that maybe shouldn't be in the country (let's say, some exotic fruit for instance) - won't it eventually find its way into the ecosystem?
Potnetially

Haggis is not a risk maker for foot and mouth, it is not being allowed in for fear of mad cow. So I don't feed it to cattle. I am already a risk for mad cow as I had lived in the UK for several years.

Haggis ... can you even "think" the word "haggis" without a thick Scottish brouge?

I forgot to mention - duh - tonight is Robert Burn's night. Jan 25th. Big Scottish celebration. I attended one in London in 2002 - even met some MPs at the event.

Just the name sounds gross. This must be something Dr. Suess has considered.

The problem is not eating it.....if you have the stomach:yes:

The problem is trying to catch one........:no:

Back