The too many bags

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
As my cap says, the 235 motto is "If it fits, it flies!"

I had Tom take this picture to make sure I secure 1st place for "The Most Cargo for two people" contest.

I had the line, "Never travel with wimmin" in mind but Jann was quick to complain that only 2 bags are hers. (I think it's three if you count a purse.)

I told Diana we made the last minute decision to leave behind one chair and the printer. She wanted me to go back for the printer.

We held it down to 4 chairs.

We were supposede to take Mom. THAT would have been a problem.

:goofy:

Attachments

• Too many Bags IMG_0337.jpg
    Too many Bags IMG_0337.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
WOW, Mike! Lots of bags, but it looks like you guys had a great trip.

Hope ya'll have fun down there! Sorry I couldn't make it this year...hopefully next!

Jason

P.S. Nice 235! I really like the paint scheme.

That's a lot of bags. And here I thought that the Seneca was a station wagon... ;) :D

wsuffa said:
That's a lot of bags. And here I thought that the Seneca was a station wagon... ;) :D

The Cherokee 235: It carries all that, PLUS a recording studio! (That's a lot of what you're seeing in the picture... The Pilotcast, Gaston's Episode, is coming soon! :yes:)

The Seneca, however, carries all of that, plus another engine, its associated fuel, and lots of systems.

flyingcheesehead said:
The Cherokee 235: It carries all that, PLUS a recording studio! (That's a lot of what you're seeing in the picture... The Pilotcast, Gaston's Episode, is coming soon! :yes:)

The Seneca, however, carries all of that, plus another engine, its associated fuel, and lots of systems.

Bruce carried a drive-in theater in his Seneca: a 10 foot tent and the projector.

Back