The RST Oshkosh Charts/Signs

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
Every year for the last 35 years, RST Engineering has produced what we call our "window sign" for those visiting Oshkosh. One side says "OSHKOSH BOUND" and the other side has the abbrvtns for the most common parking destinations (homebuilt camping, classic parking, etc.) on the field. They fit and print nicely on a standard sheet of printer paper. We usually use yellow paper for contrast, but use whatever color your heart desires.

Another set of files has the visual renditions of the Ripon-Fisk-OSH approach procedures along with another sheet showing all the frequencies available for both aviation, amateur radio, FRS radio, and the various other interesting frequencies for your scanner (EAA Ops, Police, UW-O Ops, and the like).

I am putting the finishing touches on the posters as we type, but thought you might want to put this on your agenda to do tonight after 1700 PDT. Go to http://www.rstengineering.com and then scroll down. On the left side of the screen will be a link to the Oshkosh 2008 page (right now it says 2007 -- when it changes to 2008 you will know the updated files are in place). THere are two zip files to download. One has the Oshkosh Bound posters and the other has the procedures and frequencies.

Sorry I won't be making it this year, but hope to see you all next year.

Every year for the last 35 years, RST Engineering has produced what we call our "window sign" for those visiting Oshkosh. One side says "OSHKOSH BOUND" and the other side has the abbrvtns for the most common parking destinations (homebuilt camping, classic parking, etc.) on the field. They fit and print nicely on a standard sheet of printer paper. We usually use yellow paper for contrast, but use whatever color your heart desires.

Another set of files has the visual renditions of the Ripon-Fisk-OSH approach procedures along with another sheet showing all the frequencies available for both aviation, amateur radio, FRS radio, and the various other interesting frequencies for your scanner (EAA Ops, Police, UW-O Ops, and the like).

I am putting the finishing touches on the posters as we type, but thought you might want to put this on your agenda to do tonight after 1700 PDT. Go to http://www.rstengineering.com and then scroll down. On the left side of the screen will be a link to the Oshkosh 2008 page (right now it says 2007 -- when it changes to 2008 you will know the updated files are in place). THere are two zip files to download. One has the Oshkosh Bound posters and the other has the procedures and frequencies.

Sorry I won't be making it this year, but hope to see you all next year.

Thanks for doing this again, Jim. It's always a great help to us, and we make copies for everyone at the fly-in pool party!

Hope to catch you next year!

(BTW: Our son, Joe, that little fella you've met half a dozen times, is flying the Ercoupe up to OSH next Wednesday! He'll be parking in Vintage, where Margy can keep an eye on him...)

:p

Back