The Red boards

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
did some one pull the plug on the red boards?

It looks like the plug is laying in the floor from here.
It was working a couple hours ago.

Not just the forums, the whole AOPA site appears to be down.

I just got on their website with no issues. Didn't check the forums, though.

cherokeeflyboy said:
Wishfull thinking????
Unnecessary. The AOPA forums offer a high traffic volume and excellent opportunity for learning new things from a wealth of knowledge in the aviation community. Regardless of how it's handled its operations, the benefits far outweigh any problems it has had.

Brian Austin[B said:
]Unnecessary[/B]. The AOPA forums offer a high traffic volume and excellent opportunity for learning new things from a wealth of knowledge in the aviation community. Regardless of how it's handled its operations, the benefits far outweigh any problems it has had.

I meant from the posters point of view, not necessarly mine, shoud have said that to keep from the appearance that I was slamming AOPA. If and when I do want to slam AOPA I would do it on the "red board".

Dart said:
Save your typing, you'll be blocked in a nanosecond.
Roger that. Just happened to me, again. Should I spend more time over here ?

Dart said:
Save your typing, you'll be blocked in a nanosecond.

It took a while for me to be blocked. A pretty good while indeed!

Greebo said:

Greebo said:
It is absolutely not the intent of the Management Team to replace or compete with the AOPA forums

It may not have been your intent but to me the management of this forum has resulted in a better run forum, with better features for the users, and a more enjoyable, usefull atmosphere than the other forum.

Back