The Red Baron : aerial dogfights, movie trailer

I agree with all of that.

I do recall a video game based on the Blue Max. It even had pictures of George Pepard on the housing. If you got a high enough score it dispensed a Blue Max souvenir medal for you. I think I spent $100 on that game trying to win the medal.

I think this was the game. But I do not see how it dispensed the medal so I may be mistaken that this was the console.

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyer&db=arcadedb&id=92&image=1
In the link, it claims you are flying a Sopwith Camel against the Red Baron (and others)...it can't dispense a Blue Max, even if you shoot down all of the enemy, because you are on the wrong side:yesnod:

Wow, this is the second time today this movie has been recommended to me by a female pilot! I think I'm going to add it to the queue to watch!

Make it a 3rd Grant....I rented this movie for FREE from redbox. :D

You guys can see it for free too. Click the "Rent with Code" button and type in DVDONME. Then theres another code BREAKROOM. I used that one to rent Alice in Wonderland.

Just make sure you have it back before the specified time or else you get charged $1.00 a day.

Netflix just released "Red Baron" on the "Instant Queue" so I watched it this weekend. I thought the beginning was kind lame but by the end I liked the movie. I don't think it was great but it was worth watching.

BTW, if you have a Wii and a Netflix account then you can watch a lot of movies instantly without having to wait for them to be mailed to you.

Netflix just released "Red Baron" on the "Instant Queue" so I watched it this weekend. I thought the beginning was kind lame but by the end I liked the movie. I don't think it was great but it was worth watching.

BTW, if you have a Wii and a Netflix account then you can watch a lot of movies instantly without having to wait for them to be mailed to you.
You don't even need Wii! That's how I watched, but I did it directly on my PC. You can also do it on Netflix-enabled TiVo units and BluRay units!

Just watched it. It's not too bad, and it's certainly better than that turd that was Fly Boys.

Back