The real reason that DHS and the Intel agencies didn't stop the underwear terrorist

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
When his father told the Embassy about it, he did it by email:

The email began thusly:

“Dear Mr. Ambassador

Pardon the interruption, but I have news of great interest to you. My name is Alhaji and I am the former chairman of the First Bank of Nigeria. My estranged son has left significant money in his accounts here and is nowhere to bee found.

Please read this entire letter and I shall help you if you will help me….”

Re: The real reason that DHS and the Intel agencies didn't stop the underwear terrori

It wouldn't surprise me...and i wouldn't blame the recipient if they (or their spam killer program) tossed it.

Re: The real reason that DHS and the Intel agencies didn't stop the underwear terrori

Bill:

Next time you make a joke, please put a smiley on it so Cap'n Jack understands it's a joke.

Rohn

Bill:

Next time you make a joke, please put a smiley on it so Cap'n Jack understands it's a joke.

Rohn

Ayup. Thought it was obvious to anyone who has an email account... ;)

Bill:

Rohn
Uh. Ok.

I don't think Jack was taking it as a statement of fact.

Uh. Ok.

I don't think Jack was taking it as a statement of fact.
I did think it was a joke. I'll stop here.

The real reason is the same as the real reason the 9/11 attacks were successful - our own agencies not talking to each other effectively. Since 9/11 we've created a new cabinet position and God knows how many new agencies and spent how much money? And yet, the real reason this guy got a visa? Agencies not talking to each other. Wasn't that the raison d'etre for the DHS? Isn't security theater wonderful? DHS is the real joke here...

Bill that was great ROL:rofl:

Back