The rain in Spain...

The rain in Spain fall mainly on the ....... ?

• Plane

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Plain

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
With the Sahara sand rain hitting Europe this week and me being in Valencia, Spain until later today, the musical ear worm in my head this past week has occasionally been the sound track from My Fair Lady.

I recall being confused by the lyrics to the Rain in Spain. I am wondering if it was a predication of future aviation interests?

BTW the other ear worm has been from a movie I saw on the plane last Saturday.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

That's the reason why in Spain they have the windshield wipers inside the planes .
"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain"

Cool, I was down the road in Barcelona just two weeks ago. Have another sangria for me! Was there 10 days though and barely saw a cloud. Perhaps that's because I wasn't near the plains :)

Cool, I was down the road in Barcelona just two weeks ago. Have another sangria for me! Was there 10 days though and barely saw a cloud. Perhaps that's because I wasn't near the plains :)

Dust from the Sahara has been coming for while. That is what you probably were experiencing. First blue sky day all week is today when I am leaving.

As for the Sangria. I had plenty this week. Almost everyday!

In Hartford, Hereford, and Hampshire, hurricanes hardly happen.

Great show, big downer ending.

Yesterday I went to a movie about walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain. One of the women in attendance said that her son was doing the walk now and that it had rained a lot. One of these days I want to ditch my current life and do this.

I lived in Sevilla 1964-67. Kept a Champ at Tablada Air Base as a member of the Real Aero Club de Espana. Perhaps the best 3 years of my life. I have an XC in a Champ to Tangier in my log. :)

Paul
Salome, AZ

Back