The proverbial $8.00 burger run.

Boy's not long for the world

Boy's not long for the world
Eh. I did dumber things than that older than he is and managed to live long enough to think he's foolhardy. Lol

awesome. and so is the shirt, I just might get one.

Man, that looks like a blast!

Nice video,not crazy about the meal choice.

I would've gone burger king but to each his own.

I sincerely wish him the best and hope that nothing befalls him. People who know how to live like that kid are the luckiest in the world. Not sure I could do the low level stuff, but wow it does look fun. All that said, I'd feel very differently if I found said video of my kids doing such.

Almost scored an own goal into the soccer nets.

Cool video.

Cheers

Dude, that looks freaking awesome! Do they make paramotors for fat kids?

I've been subscribed to him for about a year now on YouTube. Super cool and interesting videos. Makes me want to learn powered paragliding

Been watching him for a while now. I get a kick out of the fact that he has to keep his foot sticking out to keep himself in the camera frame for the self-shots. LOL.

I follow him on Snapchat. He's always doing videos and flying. Wonder how he funds it all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast food increases weight shift. Go for it.

I found this same video, and was just about to post it! this is great, I love this guy.

He is single-handedly bringing more people to flying than anybody I know.

Isn't this the kind of thing that got you into flying in the first place? This is pure joy, fun, freedom. This is AMERICA!!!!!! HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I've been subscribed to him for about a year now on YouTube. Super cool and interesting videos. Makes me want to learn powered paragliding
I've been watching him for about the same time and I definitely want to go learn to fly PPGs now. I wish I had known they were at OSH. I didn't know they were the PPG team.

Selling t-shirts like the airfoil one he's wearing?

No haven't seen that. The snaps are usually of him and his girlfriend traveling. Today he posted from Iceland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been watching him for about the same time and I definitely want to go learn to fly PPGs now. I wish I had known they were at OSH. I didn't know they were the PPG team.

Always some new hobby to get into lol

He's got another video where he climbs to 15,000 ft, cuts the engine, and does some sort of spin maneuver on the way down.

Here's one of the comments from someone that obviously doesn't like what he did in that video:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MardiM2
This is yet another example of just how ridiculously reckless teenagers can be. You're setting a TERRIBLE example for teens even dumber than you. Risky behavior is NOT impressive, contrary to your obvious belief. The only good thing is that you apparently KNOW you're INSANE, as you admitted freely several times.

Here are two good successive videos teaching others how to fly where this guy learned how to fly. They start them out pulling them with a truck with just the parachute and work their way up. Pretty cool.

Been watching his videos for a long time on YouTube makes me want to PPG and I just might and I am an old man. :)

He no doubt makes money from YouTube but also in one of the videos said he has a job at a skydiving place.

I don't see what people think is so dangerous about what he is doing. Most of the videos I have seen he has a reserve chute. Most often he just cuts the engine and spot lands which he is very good at. Not like a powered paraglider goes really fast so short of a chute collapse or hitting some wires or other object I don't see this as being super risky for skilled pilot. He is also a private pilot BTW.

Been watching his videos for a long time on YouTube makes me want to PPG and I just might and I am an old man. :)

He no doubt makes money from YouTube but also in one of the videos said he has a job at a skydiving place.

I don't see what people think is so dangerous about what he is doing. Most of the videos I have seen he has a reserve chute. Most often he just cuts the engine and spot lands which he is very good at. Not like a powered paraglider goes really fast so short of a chute collapse or hitting some wires or other object I don't see this as being super risky for skilled pilot. He is also a private pilot BTW.

The biggest risks are collapses and getting pushed into something by turbulent air, which then grabs the 'chute and collapses. When the engine quits (and from what I've heard from pilots of these things, it is a when and not an if) you'll be landing shortly. Landing in trees is not necessarily fatal, provide you get all of the tree and don't fall out of it, so flying super low adds to the risk since you don't have many options.

Personally, I'd prefer something like a trike with a hang glider style wing, because it won't collapse.

Cool video. Didn't know Andy Sandburg was into powered parachutes.

I'm not going to lie though, I few of those moves caused me to imagine some pretty serious orthopedic injuries.

What I really like about this is the powered parachute really is a hobby. It can be done on the cheap and you don't need to study and go all in for a license. The low stuff looks really dangerous, but my guess is at those speeds it isn't too bad. Looks like fast bicycle speed to me. Fun video. I just hope that guy doesn't wind up going splat on some farm building.

I haven't seen many if his videos, but he seems to take safety reasonably seriously. He maintains a pretty good awareness of the wx, I haven't seen him fly in anything other than smooth, calm conditions. The farm field skimming has the potential to catch a fence or powerline, or even a deer, but so would cruising around on a dirt bike...ok, probably not the powerline part.

The guy is having fun at nobody else's expense, and that's ok.

I'm not going to lie though, I few of those moves caused me to imagine some pretty serious orthopedic injuries.

The one thing that would scare me when watching him go through all that farm land so low are power lines. I'm not sure how fast you can climb or turn if you spot them. It appears he knows the lay of the land pretty well though.

And getting in to that one would be cheaper than my airplane. I wonder how long a motor and glider will live.

A wing lasts 250-500 hours depending on UV exposure and how you treat it. Small 2-stroke engines, well, you're always working on them, but they're so simple and cheap to work on it's not a big deal.

Back