The only charge me for tie down but....

PaSkyhawk

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
PaSkyhawk
I have roommates!

Last edited:
Airplanes sitting in pristine hangars by themselves look so lonely. Airplanes need roommates. Our Cherokee had assorted haying equipment all around to keep it happy.

fgcason said:
Airplanes sitting in pristine hangars by themselves look so lonely. Airplanes need roommates. Our Cherokee had assorted haying equipment all around to keep it happy.

Yeah, I guess we don't have to worry about pristine. Now if I could just convince the small flying neighbors that the VOR antenna is not a perch...

Have a good weekend everybody,
Rich

I live in a community hanger with a 172 on either side of me and my Archer just loves those high wing bird dropping catchers. Good thing I'm short cause I sure would hate to get that diamond pattern from their trailing edge tattooed on my forehead.

Kyle Thornley said:
Good thing I'm short cause I sure would hate to get that diamond pattern from their trailing edge tattooed on my forehead.

Be careful. If someone sandbags the tail tiedown on a cessna that you can walk under normally with a couple inches clearance, it'll stamp it's diamond in your forehead real quick and knock you on your tailfeathers for good measure. BTDT

Back