The oldest soloed today

kmead

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
kmead
My oldest girl soled the 172 for her first time today. The two kids have been flying the airplane non-stop this summer. Both kids are working on getting their written test done in July and my girl has joined the 99's group too.

Kevin

3657722638_c565dd9ed5.jpg

Now that is really cool :D Congratulations to both of you!!!!!

My oldest girl soled the 172 for her first time today. The two kids have been flying the airplane non-stop this summer. Both kids are working on getting their written test done in July and my girl has joined the 99's group too.

Kevin

3657722638_c565dd9ed5.jpg

She makes that airplane look big!!!

Congrats.

EXCELLENT! Another pilot!

and, as the others have noted, it must be nice to not get that diamonds-on-a-string imprint on your forehead when you forget to duck!

EXCELLENT! Another pilot!

and, as the others have noted, it must be nice to not get that diamonds-on-a-string imprint on your forehead when you forget to duck!
Great news, and glad she's in the 99's, too!:blowingkisses:

But she's definitely tall enough to get the diamond forehead when the flaps are down on the pre-flight!:yikes:

WTG!!! Woohoo! :goofy:

Forehead? I've never gotten the diamonds, but that's because I'd take 'em on the neck! :yikes:

Huge Congrats!!

We need more women pilots. We make airplanes look good.

Back