The Mooney Flyer September Issue

pcorman

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Phil Corman
Last edited:
So someone (I assume you) put a lot of time into this, yet I see no place to donate a few bucks.

You have anything like that setup?

Interesting read on how Mooney could come back from where they are now. I like the planes, although my pockets aren't deep enough to shell out $600k for a brand new one. :( I hope they can find a way to make it work.

You have a great flyer. I don't own a Mooney but I wanted to read all of the articles. Keep up the good work.

Is Bob Kromer still with Simcom? He published many articles for me when he headed up the Pipers magazine. He was also well liked by the PA46 owners during his short stay with Piper.

So someone (I assume you) put a lot of time into this, yet I see no place to donate a few bucks.

You have anything like that setup?

Only Paypal @philcorman@hotmail.com

You have a great flyer. I don't own a Mooney but I wanted to read all of the articles. Keep up the good work.

Is Bob Kromer still with Simcom? He published many articles for me when he headed up the Pipers magazine. He was also well liked by the PA46 owners during his short stay with Piper.

Bob's VP at Piper, and doing a great job there, but his heart is still in the left seat of a Mooney!!!

Phil thanks for the good work and sharing. I look forward to the next one. :)

Interesting read on how Mooney could come back from where they are now. I like the planes, although my pockets aren't deep enough to shell out $600k for a brand new one. :( I hope they can find a way to make it work.

Well, I've got a very nice used Ovation for sale for about 1/4 of that. It belonged to my late uncle, was meticulously maintained, and I'm flying it regularly to keep it in good shape - Way too nice to let it become a ramp queen! I'm getting really spoiled with it, though, so it's only gonna be for sale until I can (maybe) find enough partners to buy it myself. Let me know if you're interested in buying one, though. :yes:

Back