The great conveyor belt

Is the tomato a vegetable or a fruit?

Can God make a boulder so heavy that He can't lift it?

How does Santa visit every boy and girl in one night?

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers... specially while wearing shorts...

/me sings:

"This is the thread that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it, not thinking what it was. And they'll just keep on posting it forever just because...."

edit: Actually, this may be the longest thread since the "Gay Pilot at Fly In" thread.

/me sings:

"This is the thread that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting it, not thinking what it was. And they'll just keep on posting it forever just because...."

Ya know, I was avoiding this thread... then I just had to look agian... and now I'll be humming that the rest of the afternoon...

yea i had that stupid song in my head all day long, thanks Nick!

/me contemplates reporting Nick and suspending him until the song leaves Greebo's head...

Luckily I have no clue what that song is.

william,

why all the hate? scott is only making sure that very important points get raised to the group

I'm gonna kill you Scott. Someone disable his ability to go past the first page of threads!
Hey it had only been dormant for a couple of weeks.

Back