The Great Conveyor Belt Poll

Should the great conveyor belt thread be locked?

• Total voters
Im with you Kent. Last month I had Richard, Nick and Judd over for a BBQ. The conveyerbelt came up, and those three went on for hours. Then judd opened up the 2 dollar wine and it gets fuzzy from there....

The conveyor belt thread sure looks a hell of a lot better on our main page since it's a discussion about an aviation topic. Would you rather have people looking at how all those rich jerk pilots sat there and called Anna Nicole Smith a slut and said they didn't care that she died?

Im with you Kent. Last month I had Richard, Nick and Judd over for a BBQ. The conveyerbelt came up, and those three went on for hours. Then judd opened up the 2 dollar wine and it gets fuzzy from there....
Bull****! I think you were fuzzy way earlier if that's the way you remember it. The steak & King crab sure was a nice touch though:yes:

no need to get defensive richard. If you got drunk off Judd's two dollar wine, thats OK with us.

no need to get defensive richard. If you got drunk off Judd's two dollar wine, thats OK with us.
Good one, Tony. But I was referring to getting involved in some stupid ass discussion....

BTW, I like your avatar. Don't go changin', ya' hear?

4_1_72.gif

I think your right Richard. You didn't participate in that discussion.

I'm mildly amused at the idea that the decision to lock a thread is a democratic process... ;)

You left out one choice: What's the Great Conveyor Belt Thread?

Judy

Oh, THAT thread!! Is that STILL going on?

Judy

After I think we have enough new members to justify it. I revive the thread and watch the hilarity that will ensue. Some people just are grumpy about it because they can't understand it.

Last edited:
Back