The future of GA is...

ClimbnSink

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Greg
Flying these things.:lol: Europe has already given up on old tin flying machines and converted and we strive to be like Europe right?:lol::rofl:

I want a backpack fan to go with one.

Hmm, powered paraglider, no thanks. Think about it; a big meat cleaving fan, a screaming two stroke engine, flammable liquids and hot exhaust in close proximity, all going on inches from your backside, and supported by a canopy that just might stop being an aircraft should it encounter turbulence or be stalled. Not that I'm trying to dissuade anyone, but no thanks.

Hmm, powered paraglider, no thanks. Think about it; a big meat cleaving fan, a screaming two stroke engine, flammable liquids and hot exhaust in close proximity, all going on inches from your backside, and supported by a canopy that just might stop being an aircraft should it encounter turbulence or be stalled. Not that I'm trying to dissuade anyone, but no thanks.

I've flown them with and without power, I'm fine with them either way.

a big meat cleaving fan, a screaming two stroke engine, flammable liquids and hot exhaust in close proximity
You wouldn't need all the flammable stuff, you could just use an electric fan and a big ol' lithium bat... uhhh... oh, wait. never mind. :)

Back