The Cole Clarifier

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
I saw this one at Oshkosh yesterday and thought'd share it with you all:

http://www.onewinkllc.com/products.htm

The product is very overpriced at "$199.99 retail, special offer at OshKosh $149.99" but it is an interesting concept nonetheless. I'm sure we could find a way to do it a lot cheaper and a way of making it portable (to be able to take it from plane-to-plane for renters).

Regards,
Jason

wow, 150 bucks for a magnifying glass, "patent pending" lol how do you get a patent on a magnifying glass?

tonycondon said:
wow, 150 bucks for a magnifying glass, "patent pending" lol how do you get a patent on a magnifying glass?

Patent Pending just means that the inventor has applied for the patent and it is being reviewed...requirements for initial patent application are not that stringent.

Len

tonycondon said:

Mainly because it gets "professionally bonded" to the altimeter. It's a rip off for sure, but an interesting concept as I previously noted.

so you actually send in your altimeter for them to stick a magnifying glass to? jeesh.

I think they should just go into the funny airplane Tshirt business, looks like more opportunity there.

Back