The Book of Boba Fett

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Streaming on Disney Plus, this spin off from The Mandalorian is pretty damn good.

Jon Favreau is gaining me as a fan of his writing for this series. Especially episode 2. Lots of character depth and good story telling.

The actor choice to play the titular character is also good.

Thanks for the heads up, I really liked The Mandalorian, so I expect to like Boba Fett.

Thanks for the heads up, I really liked The Mandalorian, so I expect to like Boba Fett.
I too like the Mandalorian Series. Hoping new episodes will be coming soon.

Well, I u
Streaming on Disney Plus, this spin off from The Mandalorian is pretty damn good.

Jon Favreau is gaining me as a fan of his writing for this series. Especially episode 2. Lots of character depth and good story telling.

The actor choice to play the titular character is also good.

Temuera Morrison should be a very good choice as he played Jango Fett in Episode II:Attack of the Clones and Boba Fett in Episode V:The Empire Strikes Back (although he had 3 lines and we didn't see his face). With Boba being an exact clone of his father, he is the perfect actor.

Temuera has been involved with Star Wars for decades and voiced several video game characters. He was also a rebel commander in Episode III:Revenge of the Sith.

On Favreau, I'm split. He has done some good work, but I feel like sometimes he is blocking himself. I don't know if The Volume set technology was his idea or if he just figured out how to use it, but it's incredible what they can accomplish.

Where to start - All on Disney Plus

For back story watch Solo: A Star Wars Story and Rogue One. These don't really advance a story arc.

Continuing story - I nominate this order.
Clone Wars the feature movie - aka Episode 2.5 because it's between episodes 2 and 3.
Clone Wars the animated series (which I didn't like in the beginning, but wound up being worth it). The animated series fills out the clone wars more fully. I think it starts before Episode II and ends just after III.
Star Wars:Rebels, another animated story, ditto on not liking it at first. This is set just before Episode IV
The Mandalorian builds on the clone wars animated series and is probably the best thing done since Lucas sold it, sometime after Episode VI.
The Book of Boba can be watched after Mando, but it isn't necessary. They're jumping around in this one, some of it is after Episode V, some is after Mando.

The only other one I can think of is Bad Batch, which is a micro series like Mano and Boba on Disney Channel. There isn't much story to this one.

Disney is certainly cannibalizing Star Wars for everything they can get. I think they spent 3 billion for Lucasfilm and made it all back from the merchandizing of thier first craptastic Star Wars movie.

Back