The black hole?

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
OK, I posted a request to the mgmt here a few days ago, and that post is gone, *poof*, into a black hole. Obviously, my request must be denied, but some kind of response would have been good before the post went *poof*, or maybe a PM???

:dunno:

OK, I posted a request to the mgmt here a few days ago, and that post is gone, *poof*, into a black hole. Obviously, my request must be denied, but some kind of response would have been good before the post went *poof*, or maybe a PM???

:dunno:
I'm sorry, Bill, I assumed you were notified.

The request wasn't denied - its being discussed, albeit slowly.

The request was moved to the Management Council's private forum for discussion.

I didn't move it or you'ld definitely have heard why it was moving.

We'll let you know soon what our decision is.

I'm sorry, Bill, I assumed you were notified.

The request wasn't denied - its being discussed, albeit slowly.

The request was moved to the Management Council's private forum for discussion.

I didn't move it or you'ld definitely have heard why it was moving.

We'll let you know soon what our decision is.

OK, just wondering, and I understand having to talk it out...

Man, I have no idea what it's about, but I sure am curious!

Bill I moved your thread to an MC only discussion thread because Motorcycles are inherently dangerous I don't think we should be encouraging thier use. Ok now that I ribbed ya a bit, I moved it so the MC could discuss it. Sorry I forgot to PM you about it. I got caught up in something else and forgot to shoot you the pm. S

Man, I have no idea what it's about, but I sure am curious!
Bill J asked about establishing a new subforum for motorcycling and motorcycle get-togethers, maybe under Cool Places to Fly, maybe elsewhere. The MC is chewing on the idea. We probably should have left a note behind for Bill so he wouldn't think we were annoyed or ignoring him, and we are definitely neither -- expect an answer soon.

Bill I moved your thread to an MC only discussion thread because Motorcycles are inherently dangerous I don't think we should be encouraging thier use. Ok now that I ribbed ya a bit, I moved it so the MC could discuss it. Sorry I forgot to PM you about it. I got caught up in something else and forgot to shoot you the pm. S

Thank you Adam, and Ron!

Back