The Baby has a new Home!!

Don Jones

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
DJones
I finally got our airplane out of the lousy, dirty, leaking t-hangar it was in and moved it into it's new home. A friend of ours built this brand new hangar and only finished it recently. He is renting me a space in it for an insanely cheap price. (almost half of what I was paying) It is one sweet deal, sure good to have friends!!! Eventually it will only be my Warrior and his Cardinal in there. The Arrow is just visiting:D

Attachments

• newhome4.jpg
    newhome4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • newhome8.jpg
    newhome8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Good looking Hangar!!! Much better looking than the old one. I remember that hangar.

Good looking Hangar!!! Much better looking than the old one. I remember that hangar.

I spent most of the day cleaning the nearly 1/4" of dirt off of tool boxes, work bench, and such, in preperation for moving it to the new hangar. It was horrible to walk in there after one of our famous wind storms and find the airplane covered, and I mean covered in red sand from nose to tail, yuk. I sure won't miss that. On this one they spent much extra time sealing every possible place the dirt could come in and it has already been tested with only a few extremely minor invasions around the door. Pretty hard to make that seal perfectly.

Back