the aviators

dennyleeb

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
7DeltaBravo
I was thinking of buying the first season is it worth the 40 bucks?

Seeing as only episode 1 has aired, that'll be hard to determine, and in any case is highly subjective. I enjoyed the portion on the Tiger Moth, but will have to see more to decide if I have any lasting interest in the program. I hope, since it's airing on PBS and the letter orgs are trying to interest more people in aviation, that each episode doesn't have a lot of "scare and doom" clips like the flat spin in the U.K. I thought that footage was interesting, but I'll admit I was surprised they chose to include it in their first episode. Let's have more of the "places to go, things to do" with your rating clips they promised.

Seeing as only episode 1 has aired, that'll be hard to determine, and in any case is highly subjective. I enjoyed the portion on the Tiger Moth, but will have to see more to decide if I have any lasting interest in the program. I hope, since it's airing on PBS and the letter orgs are trying to interest more people in aviation, that each episode doesn't have a lot of "scare and doom" clips like the flat spin in the U.K. I thought that footage was interesting, but I'll admit I was surprised they chose to include it in their first episode. Let's have more of the "places to go, things to do" with your rating clips they promised.

Just saw where it was a pre-buy
sorry

I bought the DVD and internet access to the episodes. For $30, yeah, it's worth it. I just hope we haven't seen the best of the shows with the chapters they put online. Even then, it's short money and GREAT entertainment.

I bought the DVD and internet access to the episodes. For $30, yeah, it's worth it. I just hope we haven't seen the best of the shows with the chapters they put online. Even then, it's short money and GREAT entertainment.

how many episodes are online?

3rd one gets posted in 11 days according to the countdown clock. Since my local PBS isn't carrying it, it seemed like a good idea. I took them up on their special offer.

Last edited:
Back