The Arc video

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
This is a video my son-in-law put together for an event hosted by The Arc of Jefferson County (Colorado). This is his comment on the posting:
------------------------------------------
"This is a video I did for the Arc of Jefferson County. They are a local chapter of a nationwide organization (a lot of support dollars come from Arc Thrift Store) serving children and adults with cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families by providing individual advocacy and training. Every year, the Jefferson County chapter (the county I live in) holds a banquet fundraiser called the Summit of Hope. They always have a video created beforehand to play during the middle of the banquet. It features different stories of families, what they go through, and how the Arc has helped them. This year, I volunteered my producing, directing and editing skills towards the project. My friend Dirk, did the camera work. This is the finished product. Hope you enjoy."

This is excellent. I'll share this with leadership at my work. We should do something this good.

Our videos are nowhere near as comprehensive:

Awesome work, both by you and by the people at ARC.
I think there is a special place in Heaven for those who help families with these types of challenges. And this video qualifies without question as that kind of help.

Bravo Zulu Greg, for you, your production team, and especially those who help everyday of the year.

Nick - that's an excellent video! Edit: My son-in-law said he's available if they want to make a new video.

Keith, to clarify, the video I posted was my son-in-law's. He credits his friend Dirk for camera work, but Nathan did the producing, directing and editing, as that's his profession. I had nothing to do with it except post it - He's working on my turkey hunting video now, tho, so I just "might" be looking at a career change? ;)

Last edited:
Back