The 7 Worst Things an Airline Pilot Has Done Mid-Flight

I thought at least four of them would involve the lav and the burrito place in the LGA Airways terminal (or Famiglia in any terminal).

If the passenger trying to help out the pilot was really arrested thats just plain stupid. He was trying to help the captain out and maybe the FO couldn't do anything anyway at least he would know what's wrong.

Thats almost like the FO yelling at me that I was breaking the law by being up while he was out of the cockpit. The captain rolled his eyes when the FO was yelling. I almost wanted to tell the dude to chill out and not to think everyone is out for you.

Last edited:
If the passenger trying to help out the pilot was really arrested thats just plain stupid. He was trying to help the captain out and maybe the FO couldn't do anything anyway at least he would know what's wrong.

Thats almost like the FO yelling at me that I was breaking the law by being up while he was out of the cockpit. The captain rolled his eyes when the FO was yelling. I almost wanted to tell the dude to chill out and not to think everyone is out for you.

That was just Cracked.com embellishing. I remember the incident....you can even find it on LiveATC. Pretty sure no one was arrested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back