The 2019 Hawaii Crash and The “Bad Flight Instructor”

From your website linked below you state that a student is a “working pilot from day one”. Are you actually putting student pilots right seat on charter flights and providing instruction with paying passengers? If so thats not just incredibly dumb, but wildly illegal and endangering your passengers, and your student. You should be behind prison bars, instead of on this righteous crusade.
That's exactly what the NTSB stated he was doing in the accident findings. See post 43.

I have flown with a former fighter pilot that truly believed the earth is flat.
There was a guy on BeechTalk a couple of years ago who said he knew that chem trails exist because he could see them turned on before an airliner arrived over Tucson and turned off when it was clear on the other side of the city.

Your fighter pilot probably never got up to FL 490, where you can see the curvature of the earth.

After being on the receiving end of a vindictive GADO in late 70's. I can sympathize with the situation.

There was a guy on BeechTalk a couple of years ago who said he knew that chem trails exist because he could see them turned on before an airliner arrived over Tucson and turned off when it was clear on the other side of the city.

Your fighter pilot probably never got up to FL 490, where you can see the curvature of the earth.
I hope you are joking.

That's exactly what the NTSB stated he was doing in the accident findings. See post 43.
Well its always good to advertise your illegal, immoral undoings. Then go ahead and complain about them. I've always wondered if dumb people have an easier life or a harder life, and I think the OP has answered that question for me.

Thank you FWIW for adding to the discussion.
I would like to propose common sense. When something is true it is coherent, is self evident, and needs few if any words to explain.

I have attached a photo of a crop duster with the same engine and propellers as the King Air had in Hawaii. This guy just had his brakes locked up while taxiing. No full power, was just at idle, and at low RPM. Then look at the propeller at the Hawaii crash that looks like it was just windmilling at the time of impact. Also, the one damaged blade does not show rotational damage on the Hawaii propeller. It is snapped in two at almost a 90 degree angle showing the blade stopped rotating as it was dragged thru the ground. Notice the tips of the blades showing rotational damage which is not present on the Hawaii blades.

What makes more sense to you guys? I appreciate the discussion and different points of view! God Bless!
i thought the accident airplane had PT-6s.

If you want people to put effort into reading your posts you will have to put some effort into writing them.
Not only that, but think back to high school and remember the concept of a paragraph. Please avoid annoying of “questions” when you’re trying to make a point. I’m forced to read poorly written reports by college students who slept thru HS english class. Please spare me the same here, I hope for better.

Back