Thanks!!

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
WOW!! What a great Gaston’s IV!!! :yes: I had so much fun this year, and I’m so glad I got to see old friends and make new ones!

Thanks to all who helped make it happen!

A special thanks to Greg and Steve for awesome rides in your respective planes. They are both so cool.

And thank you, Ed G, for the left seat time in your Mooney, and letting me land it at Gaston’s. YeeHawwww!!!!!! I still haven’t wiped the grin off my face. :D

And to Lance Fisher for guiding me thru a low pass at Gaston’s with the Trinidad. The Trinnie didn’t get to land, but at least it got to see the party it was missing.

Joe, great ride in the Cirrus!

And of course, the ultimate thanks to Diana for making this fly-in happen. Without you, it just wouldn’t be the same. :blowingkisses:

And now I gotta wait a whole 'nother year for Gaston's V?!?! What's up with that! :p

Kaye

yep, 362 days to go...

great to see you again too Kaye. you are making Labor Day, right?

Kaye...we need to meet sometime before 6Y9 so I can hand Hayden off to you. He really likes being with the women.

Kaye...we need to meet sometime before 6Y9 so I can hand Hayden off to you. He really likes being with the women.

Will do......tho he might go to Cadillac first, and maybe get handed off to Kate.

good, as discussed, lets keep in contact about where you ill be flying into. I'd love to relay you to Eds in the Citabria.

WooHoo!!!! More cool airplane rides to look forward to!!!

Back