Thanks to Dr. Bruce!

Pa28-140

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Gordon Shumway
I just want to publicly thank Dr. Bruce Chien for the above-and-beyond the call of duty help he offered a friend of mine in pursuing his aviation medical. My advice to my friend was simple: be 100% honest and follow Dr. Chien's instructions to the letter and, if humanly possible, it will work out. Well, it took almost a year, but my friend today received his Class III medical! I can't say enough about Dr. Bruce's professionalism and sincere efforts in working with aviators. Thank you Dr. Bruce.......Jim B.

I just want to publicly thank Dr. Bruce Chien for the above-and-beyond the call of duty help he offered a friend of mine in pursuing his aviation medical. My advice to my friend was simple: be 100% honest and follow Dr. Chien's instructions to the letter and, if humanly possible, it will work out. Well, it took almost a year, but my friend today received his Class III medical! I can't say enough about Dr. Bruce's professionalism and sincere efforts in working with aviators. Thank you Dr. Bruce.......Jim B.

We are truly a very lucky bunch to have Doc B. as a member and a friend.
:yeahthat:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back