Thanks from Mom and Dad

Ponypilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
ponypilot
For all of you who know Tristar..... A note from Mom (Ponypilot) and Dad.

We want to thank each and every one of you who believe in Tristar, who support her dreams, who care. She is our pride and joy, from the moment we knew she was on the way... to the moment she was on her way!

She stood tall, stayed determined, faced obstacles, passed checkrides, overcame crosscountry knowledge and has accomplished her dream of becoming a pilot through years of training, testing and proving her abilities. She never gave up sight of her goals. She has been around aviation in one way or another all her life, her Dad is a jet engine mechanic. She also influenced me 8 years ago to acquire a job at the FBO. We support her both as parents and as co-conspirators of the aviation family. You all have been everything to her from friend to mentor to fellow aviator. We sincerely thank you for that and we proudly present.......[FONT=&quot] Tristan Star VanNocker (CP-ASEL/AMEL-IA) and soon CFI![/FONT]

Graduate announcement reads as follows: The President, the Faculty and the Graduating Class of Oklahoma State University, College of Education Announce the Graduation of Tristan Star VanNocker on Saturday, the Ninth of May 2009 with a "Bachelor of Science in Aviation Sciences, Professional Pilot - Commencement Ceremonies will be at Gallagher-Iba Arena Saturday May 9, 2009 at 12:15pm.

Tristan's quote: "There is no greater joy in this world than achieving your dreams...Forever a Pilot, Forever Free"

In addition.... to those who wish to send cards, gifts or money, please send them to: Tristan VanNocker C/O Lynn VanNocker 5229 Pinetree rd, Panama City, Fl. 32404 or by PayPal at lynn_vannocker@yahoo.com. She will be transitioning from dorm life to a new home and this will prevent loss. I will see that she receives them.

With heart felt thanks,

Mom and Dad!

Thanks for the announcement, Lynn! I know you two must be very proud of her!

(BTW, I love her middle name!)

Awesome. Tristan, you're amazing, but we already knew that.

Having supportive parents is just icing on the cake. You're lucky--you know that though, don't ya? ;)

Back