Test Attachment

Joe Williams said:
Well, I can see mine. Does anyone else see mine?

I see the picture.

Well, that's good, I suppose. I'll have to assume that the posts where I can't see the attachments, have had the attachments deleted.

Greg Bockelman said:
What's that your lookin at, Joe? A Taylorcraft L-2?

It's a Taylorcraft, but I don't know which one. Sorry :( That's out at Mallory Airport. Sean always wants to check out what he calls the "broken airplane" first thing. I think he wants to find a way to put back together.

Joe Williams said:
It's a Taylorcraft, but I don't know which one. Sorry :( That's out at Mallory Airport. Sean always wants to check out what he calls the "broken airplane" first thing. I think he wants to find a way to put back together.

Joe,

That would be a Taylorcraft L-2. It's the military version built during WW-2.
Sean's a smart boy. He knows class when he see's it.

Wish it were around the midwest. I would like to put it back together.

Greg

ANother attachment test, soup to nuts this time...

Greebo said:

Where was that photo taken, Chuck?

Greebo said:

More concrete than beach in that picture. Hotels are bigger than the beach. That's just wrong.

I never could figure out why you need swimming pools right next to the ocean.

Just a few weird observations...

fgcason said:
More concrete than beach in that picture. Hotels are bigger than the beach. That's just wrong.

Re: swimming pool next to the ocean:

1) You can heat it and go swimming when the ocean is too cold
2) It's probably not as polluted as the ocean, aside from a little kiddie urine
3) You can swim in the pool when there are riptides in the ocean
4) It's even more rare to have shark attacks in a swimming pool than in an ocean
5) It's a good place to dive in and instantly rinse all the salt off after you've been swimming in the ocean.

Joe Williams said:

1) You can heat it and go swimming when the ocean is too cold
3) You can swim in the pool when there are riptides in the ocean
4) It's even more rare to have shark attacks in a swimming pool than in an ocean
5) It's a good place to dive in and instantly rinse all the salt off after you've been swimming in the ocean.
6) Less chance of being hit by a wayward surfer.

Joe Williams said:

If you are associating polluted with harmful I think you will find that hotel swimming pools are a lot worse for you than the ocean is. Most are not properly checked for chemicals, are not drained as often as they should be, and are not cleaned properly. If you think a little kiddie urine is bad think about all dead skin cells floating on top of the water, all the poop that has been deposited, etc. The condition of the hot tub is usually a lot worse because of warmer temps that let the bacteria multiply...

fgcason said:

I agree I would rather have a nice deserted beach to stretch out on than all the commotion of the built up stuff...

Hijacking a test thread for my own nefarious purposes.

Hmm. I think 200 is just big enough.

You should have seen it when I tried 250x250. :)

Yeah, I vote for smaller ones too (not that it's up for a vote). They're distracting, take up space, and are eye catching when I'm goofing off out at a client. I mean, were I to goof off at a client, which of course I never would...

Back