Terrific Neighbor (Marginally, Aviation)

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Part of what the East Coast saw on March 16-17. A great neighbor; I've offered to pay for his fuel but his response has been, "No, not necessary as long as you let me continue to fly your plane."

Marginally, aviation-related post? Look at my truck's license plate; and Tom is a veteran of USN P-3 Orion, helicopters, Boeing 717-200(TWA/AA), and presently, Citation Shares jets out of Connecticut.

HR

Attachments

• Terrific Neighbor.jpg
    Terrific Neighbor.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 39
Man, I don't miss that snow, thats for sure....

Ok, maybe a little. :D

Part of what the East Coast saw on March 16-17. A great neighbor; I've offered to pay for his fuel but his response has been, "No, not necessary as long as you let me continue to fly your plane."

Marginally, aviation-related post? Look at my truck's license plate; and Tom is a veteran of USN P-3 Orion, helicopters, Boeing 717-200(TWA/AA), and presently, Citation Shares jets out of Connecticut.

HR

What's all that white stuff piled up on the ground? :dunno:

LOL Frank, I just hope you order some nice weather for my trip to FLA this week!

San Marco? That's just across the bridge from where I'm at right now!

I'm not familiar with the San Marco reference. Your phone book should have a listing for "Snapp, W" at 16?? Landon Avenue, Jacksonville. It seems to me her children(all aged in 30s and 40s now) went to Jefferson Davis High School(if memory isn't failing me).

HR

I'm not familiar with the San Marco reference. Your phone book should have a listing for "Snapp, W" at 16?? Landon Avenue, Jacksonville. It seems to me her children(all aged in 30s and 40s now) went to Jefferson Davis High School(if memory isn't failing me).

HR
Very cool! That's just across the river from me! Probably a mile or so. :):)

Back