Teens are getting too bold!

Pi1otguy

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Fox McCloud
This has just got to be in the top 100 stupidest ideas. Parents really need to teach their kids a few things about life.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15587188/detail.html

ABC 25 - West Palm Beach said:
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Two teenage boys are in big trouble after police said that they tried to rob a South Florida police station.

"You know what, this is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen," Port St. Lucie Police spokesman Rob Vega said.

"In all my time here, whoever would have thought that someone would come to a police department and attempt to rob it. It's unbelievable. It's lucky that they're only going to jail and not to the morgue," Vega told WPBF.

You know... we let to many stupid people live. These should have died in infancy because their parents are too dumb to know that the baby could drown in the bath tub.

And I don't agree, we as a socity would have been luckier to have them in the morgue.

brilliant!

it mus t take big balls, or really small brains, to try to rob a police station.

It was a publicity stunt. They expected to get caught...and they expected to make the news. They were right.

It was a publicity stunt. They expected to get caught...and they expected to make the news. They were right.

Totally. But just to add to the stupidity, their names probably won't get used in the papers because they're minors.

My dad was telling me a story one time from when he was a kid when two guys walked into the local police station in coveralls and with tool boxes. They had no identification badges or markings on their coveralls. They proceeded to dismantle and remove two phone booths from the lobby of the police station. Not just phones off the walls, but entire PHONE BOOTHS!

Several days later, the phone company called the police station and asked if everything was okay since they noticed that nobody had made a call from either phone for several days. The police said, "Well, of course not... your servicemen came out and removed them last week!" The phone company responded, "No we didn't!"

It turns out that the two guys were just thieves who just made off with two phone booths from the police station!

Am I the only one that was appalled by the response time?

Within minutes, a half dozen officers, some with guns drawn, burst into the lobby and arrested the boys.

I sure hope that's just bad reporting...

You know... we let to many stupid people live. These should have died in infancy because their parents are too dumb to know that the baby could drown in the bath tub.

And I don't agree, we as a socity would have been luckier to have them in the morgue.

Some kids should be left behind :D

Am I the only one that was appalled by the response time?

I sure hope that's just bad reporting...

Come on. That is not too bad.

once the alarm went out, they had to put the donuts down.... :rofl::rofl:

Seriously I would expect it was because, hopefully, most of the officers were not in the station but out on the streets.

Seriously I would expect it was because, hopefully, most of the officers were not in the station but out on the streets.

I'd expect it cause the first thought is "naw, ... this can't be real. My birthday/anniversary is coming up soon. Are they throwing me a surprise party in the lobby?"

It'd be like OBL showing up at Camp Pendleton and saying in english "Can we talk this thing over."

Or it took the other aide that long to convince the cops that there really were two 12 yr olds out there trying to rob the place.

abc 25 said:
The 14-year-old was also charged with violating his probation.
Probation? Couldn't he have picked something smarter to violate probation on? I'm tired of seeing them go in for stupid crimes. At this rate I see 35+ yrs of jail in future offenses for him.

I know some of you will damn me to oblivion...but I would not have shed a tear or a slice of time in mourning if they would have just shot these two waste of human DNA.

I know some of you will damn me to oblivion...but I would not have shed a tear or a slice of time in mourning if they would have just shot these two waste of human DNA.

Damn you to oblivion!!! :rofl:

Actually, I completely agree. :yes:

If Tom is damned, can I have his spot at Mallard's Landing? I'd love to fly a 177 into work like Al! :D

Evidently this is less offensive than calling someone an idiot.

Back