Tapatalk login fails

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Support' started by MooneyDriver78, Jan 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. MooneyDriver78

MooneyDriver78 En-Route

Display name:
    Tom
    Was hanging trying to display threads, so logged off and now unable to login, anyone else have problems?

2. crash7

crash7 Line Up and Wait

Display name:
    Crash7
    Yup. Been toast all day. Not just this forum. I use Tapatalk for a couple other forums and they won’t let me in either. I’m doing this in a web browser. Sigh…

3. eman1200

eman1200 Touchdown! Greaser! PoA Supporter

Display name:
    Bro do you even lift
    strange, I’m in TT, all forums working fine. but notifications haven’t been working for almost a week now.

4. crash7

crash7 Line Up and Wait

Display name:
    Crash7
    For me, TT issues are usually on my phone, while my iPad still works. Un-installing and reinstalling on the phone usually takes care of it. This time, both my devices are horked and no amount of uninstalling/reinstalling helps. To quote Dr. Bruce: Sigh...

5. eman1200

eman1200 Touchdown! Greaser! PoA Supporter

Display name:
    Bro do you even lift
    I've had pretty good luck working with their support......on your phone in TT, go to 'contact us' and you can tell them the issue and they'll usually respond. do the whole clear cache thing, reboot, and let 'em know u did that and have the issue on multiple devices.

6. crash7

crash7 Line Up and Wait

Display name:
    Crash7
    I never contacted anyone, but it looks like both my devices are now able to log into various forums on TT.

Damn computers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. gkainz

gkainz Final Approach

Display name:
    Greg Kainz
    After a couple of days of Tapatalk refusing to login to nearly all my groups, yeah, it’s working again this morning.