Tapatalk and ads

tspear

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Timothy
I mostly read PoA on Tapatalk, however recently the ads default to audio on. Which is very annoying and also can disturb others on conference calls.
Is there na option for PoA to block or default the ads to silent?
If not, it likely means the end of my mid day PoA browsing.

Tim

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

I just looked at the Tapatalk settings on a different forum that I administer and it appears that this is not under the control of the individual sites like this.
The only thing I can suggest is either:
1. Pay tapatalk for the VIP+ which shuts off the ads.
2. Just dump tapatalk. It's always a pain in the butt to support. XenForo works pretty well by itself on a mobile device.

I just looked at the Tapatalk settings on a different forum that I administer and it appears that this is not under the control of the individual sites like this.
The only thing I can suggest is either:
1. Pay tapatalk for the VIP+ which shuts off the ads.
2. Just dump tapatalk. It's always a pain in the butt to support. XenForo works pretty well by itself on a mobile device.
Ron said it best. We don't control Tapatalk ads. I've disabled them to whatever extent I'm able. I also disabled the BS popup that they inject whenever mobile users first get to the site making it sound like you have to (or should) install Tapatalk to use the site. It's only installed at the request of a few members that really like it. I would always recommend that you browse the site directly and not give them any revenue.

Back