Taking advantage of my ticket

DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
Yesterday at SAT
Ended up having to go missed when I tried to get into BAZ yesterday and flying to HYI
My RNAV back into BAZ today (I know, the music is quite different. Although besides gangster rap there isnt much music I dont like)

I love instrument flying!

That looked like fun. I'm jealous - I've hardly managed to get in an airplane since I got my ticket.

It's good that you got to experience a real missed approach procedure. A lot of pilots get complacent about this, as it's so infrequent to have a real missed approach.

Good job! :)

David, those are very cool videos. Why comedy? And what is Weefles as your name? I liked that music on the kbaz vid. Reminded me of my mom, she used to play that at home.

David, those are very cool videos. Why comedy? And what is Weefles as your name? I liked that music on the kbaz vid. Reminded me of my mom, she used to play that at home.

I'm still new to the youtubes. I wanted my name to be waffle, but it was taken so I thought "Weefles.....close enough"

I got the comedy tag fixed

Cool stuff. Living where I live, I've only come across 3 or so hours of actual IMC. Safe IMC for a piston single is hard to find in this part of the country.

It's good that you got to experience a real missed approach procedure. A lot of pilots get complacent about this, as it's so infrequent to have a real missed approach.

I've never gone missed for real-only while wearing the torture device.

Then you didn't date enough in college:D

Seriously David, nice video. Personally I'm not a big fan of music on flying videos, I rather hear the radio or engine and DESPISE "Eye of the Tiger" But hey thats me. Nice flying, Looks like Jess taught you well.

I've never gone missed for real-only while wearing the torture device.

In a couple hundred approaches, I think I've only had two real missed approaches, one of which was during training.

But if I think there's going to be a missed approach, I usually change airports. I'm trying to get where I'm going, usually with a plane load of dogs. It's very inconvenient to end up someplace else... especially with a bunch of barking dogs that want out of the plane.

Back