Switchbox remote engine heater switch

Have one and love it! It's the best thing when temps are below freezing and/or snow is on the ground. No more driving to the airport to plug in. Or getting there and sitting in the car for an hour while the engine warms up . . . Then if you can't fly because the weather got really crappy, you don't have to drive back tomthenairport again and unplug the engine heater . . .

Have the switchbox too, love it. I'm eight miles from the airport but it's nice to turn on the preheats from home at night and the cabin heater when I leave for the airport.

My experience has been excellent customer service. I accidentally cut my antenna cable and made a call for a replacement at an extended length. No problems, back online and now clear of the hangar door.

Had one when I was based at KVLL. I'm in a community hangar now so haven't used it in a couple of years. Excellent product though, very good investment if you have electricity and cell service and live more than a few minutes from your plane.

Just got mine yesterday and since the plane is in annual I have not yet plugged it in. But will do so as soon as I get her back.

I had problems with it in a rural airport. switched to ATT and that helped, but I've always had synce issues with the app. I never trusted it at all.

I'd think it's on, app shows on and it's off at the plane. turn it off and click, it pops on. it was all the time.

It's a great product t but lacks reliability in the control.

Mines in a box somewhere now.

I had problems with it in a rural airport. switched to ATT and that helped, but I've always had synce issues with the app. I never trusted it at all.

I'd think it's on, app shows on and it's off at the plane. turn it off and click, it pops on. it was all the time.

It's a great product t but lacks reliability in the control.

Mines in a box somewhere now.
I had problems with the app, so I sent a text message, never had any problems with messaging.

Back