Sunday in the Mid-Atlantic

Mary and I will be heading to the airport in the morning. After cleaning off the plane we are going to make a breakfast run somewhere. I think AdamZ said the Quakertown bunch may fly to CGE. If he calls to confirm that in the morning,that's where we will be headed.

Mary and I will be heading to the airport in the morning. After cleaning off the plane we are going to make a breakfast run somewhere. I think AdamZ said the Quakertown bunch may fly to CGE. If he calls to confirm that in the morning,that's where we will be headed.

To far to drive for me :rofl:
I have a holiday party after church too, maybe next time.

I might be able to make it too.
Dave

Well, its 8:30 and the Princess just got up. I did make her coffee so that will get her moving a bit faster. We are headed to the plane in 15 or so then I'll have to de-ice and pre-heat. Not all of us have hangars.....:nonod:

Fun breakfast run.......right up until the point where we pulled out of the airport and the Benz S*** the bed.........threw the one belt that drives the whole deal. SUV loaded on the roll back and taken to the dealer. Mary and I got a ride home from my Brother and his wife.

Fun breakfast run.......right up until the point where we pulled out of the airport and the Benz S*** the bed.........threw the one belt that drives the whole deal. SUV loaded on the roll back and taken to the dealer. Mary and I got a ride home from my Brother and his wife.

At least it was the right vehicle the crapped out.

Damn, I wish I had been around. Spent my day flying between BOS (I really miss going there every day!!), DCA, and now I'm in RDU, though. It really was a great flying day today. Even Sewark wasn't running too bad of delays!

Iowa to Pennsylvania non-stop in the Aztec. 737 nm in 4 hours, 10 minutes, including a "Have new routing" when approaching Detroit. Best of 208 kts ground speed in cruise, 220 in decent. I love tailwinds.

Good to hear some folks were flying -- my BFR cancelled.

I planned on flying the Chief but was so beat after a non-stop week that I watched the Steeler game instead. What a mistake that was. :frown3:

I'll start a new thread on our week and post some pics -- our son graduated from infantry AIT at Ft Benning --we travelled down Thursday AM and returned Friday.

Back