Stoopid tester

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
I's smart!

stupid.php

StupidTester.com says I'm 2% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Last edited:
I am a freakin' moron! 10%

i think you all cheat. i didnt look up any definitions for those weird words (perspicicous!?) until AFTER the test.

i think you all cheat. i didnt look up any definitions for those weird words (perspicicous!?) until AFTER the test.
me neither. I have been reading some Roman history, discourses of Cicero to be exact. he used that word several times in some letters to his friend in describing some of the intrigues of the senate. I looked it up then.

Also did you remember that Pluto has been downgraded from planet status? A lot of those question I have seen before so I knew the tricks, like the 'F' one. Most people skip over the small words. So two of the F's from the Of's are not counted and people put down 7 instead of 9

oh i missed the 2 F's, i def. put 7. I havent read any roman history since junior high. I did remember pluto getting the axe though, so sad :(

I'm how stoopid?!?!?! So, if it says im 32% stupid then I'm obviously 95% smart and 35% smart@$$. :D

Those add up, right? :dunno:

A lot of those question I have seen before so I knew the tricks, like the 'F' one. Most people skip over the small words. So two of the F's from the Of's are not counted and people put down 7 instead of 9

Huh? I got 8. That musta been what I missed.

I wish they'd show you the answers when you're done.

How many F's are in the following sentence:

OFTEN, FISH FIND FOOD AFTER FIFTY YEARS OF SWIMMING THE CHANNEL OF RALPH.
-----1------2----3----4------5-----6-7------------8---------------------------9

Looks like 9 F's to me.

If selecitng 8 F's gives you the correct answer it looks like I am smarter than the test writer. :)

Last edited:

Looks like 9 F's to me.

If selecitng 8 F's gives you the correct answer it looks like I am smarter than the test writer. :)

It's 9.

I thought my 19% was pretty good until all of these yeenuises came along.

Looks like 9 F's to me.

Well I'll be...

I think my brain was so focused on RalPH being a trick that I missed the last of. I went and did the test again and switched to 9 F's but left everything else the same and I got 1% stupid.

So Barry, what else did we get wrong? And aren't you glad they're not testing your memory? :rofl:

Well I'll be...

I think my brain was so focused on RalPH being a trick that I missed the last of. I went and did the test again and switched to 9 F's but left everything else the same and I got 1% stupid.

So Barry, what else did we get wrong? And aren't you glad they're not testing your memory? :rofl:

Well I wonder how Barry could have gotten 0% stupid with putting in 8F's when there are, demonstrably, 9 of the little suckers.

Perhaps Barry is saying he is 0% stupid in the hopes that we will be too stupid to not realize he is pulling our leg ;)

Hmmm, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I'll be...

Well I wonder how Barry could have gotten 0% stupid with putting in 8F's when there are, demonstrably, 9 of the little suckers.

Could it be that PH counts as a negative F?

Barry,

Can you give us all the answers now? I wanna know what I got wrong! :D

Oh, and I went back and counted again. There are 8 F's. There's your 1% Scott.

If I give you all the answers that would remove the fun for everyone!!

Also, I said If I Recall Correctly there were 8 - I didn't go back to double check. As has been pointed out, there are actually 9.

I have a photographic memory but the ink fades rapidly. I discovered that in school - I could scan the pages before the exam, write it and get 100% and I wouldn't remember a thing the next day!

I went it an redid the test with 8 F's and then with the same answer except for 9 F's. I got a lower score with the 9 F's (which is the right answer). So there is something else causing my 1%.

Here's for those who want to cheat!

Attachments

• Cheater Sheet.doc
    24 KB · Views: 13
6% ... I disagree with Barry's answer sheet on "How much dirt is in a 2m x 2m x 2m hole in the ground?"

A hole is empty - it has no dirt. Now if the question asked how much dirt came out of said hole, or how much dirt would said hole hold, then I agree, otherwise, it's zero ...

6% ... I disagree with Barry's answer sheet on "How much dirt is in a 2m x 2m x 2m hole in the ground?"

A hole is empty - it has no dirt. Now if the question asked how much dirt came out of said hole, or how much dirt would said hole hold, then I agree, otherwise, it's zero ...

You get credit for either 8 cubic meters or none. I checked all of those answer and then toggled between 8cum and none and still got zero percent stuped ;)

Guys, if you keep trying you're adding to his ad revenue, which is really stoopid.

Okay, I looked at Barry's cheat sheet. I changed ONE of my answers even though quite a few were different than his, and got 0%.

So, obviously many questions don't matter. The ones I had that differed from Barry that didn't matter:

1) Computer time: "To within a second" (Heh, that's an engineer's answer there!)
2) No dirt in a hole
3) Fold a newspaper twice
4) Propeller head smiley, of course. :)
5) I see "FROGS" in the image... Upside down, rotated right 90 degrees, and smushed.

So apparently, either those don't matter, or there's more than one correct answer for 'em.

Back