Stillwater, OK Sunday 27th?

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Tristan and I are going to be in Stillwater this sunday for lunch. Ill be arriving around noonish. not leaving until later in the afternoon. Anyone else going to be in the area to join us?

You two crack me up!

Tristan and I are going to be in Stillwater this sunday for lunch. Ill be arriving around noonish. not leaving until later in the afternoon. Anyone else going to be in the area to join us?
I'll make sure to wear something nice since Jesse wont be around. ;)

See ya Sunday!

Last edited:
Tony, the weather is looking a bit iffy, but I may be able to come up and see y'all. It'd be fun.

Best,

Dave

I've got to pick up Leslie at the train station. Unless you pick her and Hayden up in Osceola and I take her from Stillwater!:rofl::)

Tony, the weather is looking a bit iffy, but I may be able to come up and see y'all. It'd be fun.

Best,

Dave

cool dave, we can compare pressurized twins. weather is definitely looking better approaching from the north than the south.

I've got to pick up Leslie at the train station. Unless you pick her and Hayden up in Osceola and I take her from Stillwater!:rofl::)

that'd be sort of a round about way of getting the job done :)

cool dave, we can compare pressurized twins. weather is definitely looking better approaching from the north than the south.

Let me see if Ron Mara can come with me; his daughter is up there. Yea, the challenge seems to be getting back to Addison that afternoon. Doesn't look real bad, but it would be nice to have someone on the radar.

Best,

Dave

Awesome, a POA fly-in!

I wanted to fly in but I just couldn't decide which plane to take so I brought them all. :D

Dag! I guess this is why I should buy a plane. I keep trying to hold off on that insanity, but wanting to get places isn't helping.

Just checked the rental schedule and everything is booked up except a 152, making it a 3+ hr round trip. So that's a no-go for me, have some things I need to get done tomorrow. I do wish I could meet you guys. Tony, it sounds like you have some cool stories from the podcasts.

-Matt

Last edited:
Well, if the weather's not too bad I might just go. Jesse said he'll give me $20 to chaperone you two.

What time and where?

im planning on being in stillwater around noon. meet you at the FBO? Ill call you before I leave. planning on a 10 AM departure.

We're planning on coming. Ron Mara will come along. He came up with me last time Tristan; you met his daughter Aaron. Long as it looks like we can get back that day, we're on.

Best,

Dave

tristan, chip, dave, ron, aaron, and I just finished up a great lunch. great to see everybody!

That was fun... all except getting the hell beat out of me on the way home. Great to see everyone.

Tony just departed about 10 minutes ago with his plane full of girls, he should be home in a few hours.

Thanks for coming everyone, I had a great time!

It'd be great to do this more often. Quite a rig Tony was flyin around: lot's o room.

I also enjoyed it. Great to see y'all. Let's not wait again so long to link up.

Best,

Dave

Tony just departed about 10 minutes ago with his plane full of girls, he should be home in a few hours.

Thanks for coming everyone, I had a great time!

had a great flight home. as Tristan saw we managed to cram all the bags and golf clubs in the 421 and got them loaded up and out of SWO. Smooth flight home with only a little bit of actual on descent. Apparently their flight down was rougher with rain and storms to deal with so they appreciated the smooth ride. I wish I wouldve gotten a picture with all 8 of us and the bags standing outside the airplane.

great crowd for lunch too. see you all soon!

Back