Still another Gastons thread

poadeleted3

Pattern Altitude
I won't be going to Gastons. I'll not be bringing kids, dogs, music, or movies. I won't need a room.

This thread posted for the amusement of Anthony and other. No Gaston bashing is intended or implied. People may certainly feel free to take kids, dogs, music, and movies to Gaston. This disclaimer may be void in your state.

Joe Williams said:
I won't be going to Gastons. I'll not be bringing kids, dogs, music, or movies. I won't need a room, food, tiedowns, rubber sheets, air to air frequency, drool bib, three cornered hat, monopoly game......

This thread posted for the amusement of Anthony and other. No Gaston bashing is intended or implied. People may certainly feel free to take kids, dogs, music, and movies to Gaston. This disclaimer may be void in your state.

Did Adam write that disclaimer? :)

Fixed the original statment for ya.

Me either. :(

Instead I'm taking my wife and our motorcycle down to the Blue Ridge Parkway for a week of the most beautiful mountain riding you've ever seen this side of the Mississippi (imho).

:)

inav8r said:
Me either. :(

Instead I'm taking my wife and our motorcycle down to the Blue Ridge Parkway for a week of the most beautiful mountain riding you've ever seen this side of the Mississippi (imho).

:)

Mike, I hope you make it down to North Carolina on the PKY. From where Va and NC meet south is by far the best part of the BRP!!
Regards, KD

cherokeeflyboy said:
Mike, I hope you make it down to North Carolina on the PKY. From where Va and NC meet south is by far the best part of the BRP!!
Regards, KD
Over the last 8 years I've ridden it from end to end. I usually go down each summer - tho the last couple of years I spent my money learning to fly. :)

I have relatives that live near Asheville, NC - so that's another incentive to go!

cherokeeflyboy said:

Be sure to hit the Cherohala Parkway, Deals Gap, etc. If you have more time down to the south, Wayah Rd and 28 between 19 and Franklin are fantastic.

The Little Switzerland area has some great roads as well.

Have fun!

Back