Stepping in dog dew!!

ahkahn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
92E
Stepping in dog doo!!

Worst thing in the world!

Preflighting the rental at the tie-down spot and behold the surprise from the prior renter isn't in the plane... it's left outside of it! Their pooch couldn't have run over near the runway... or a taxiway... or somewhere outside of the preflight path.

Who doesn't use a pooper-scooper right by the plane?!?!

Last edited:
I've had to avoid the occasional coyote poo. Are you sure it's dog and not renter?

Stuff happens.

Yeah that's pretty bad, pick up after your pets people.

When we were driving down from Alaska we made a stop somewhere in the Yukon. It was November and very cold and snow on the ground. We get out and take a break and get some food. We got back in the car and started to drive. It wasn't but about 10 to 15minutes into the drive we started to smell dog poo. We didn't have a dog so of course we check out shoes only to find thawing out dog poo on the bottom of my shoe. Yeah I love it!

Last edited:
Total disregard for the next pilot.

Yeah that's pretty bad, pick up after your pet people.

When we were driving down from Alaska we made a stop somewhere in the Yukon. It was November and very cold and snow on the ground. We get out and take a break and get some food. We got back in the car and started to drive. It wasn't but about 10 to 15minutes into the drive we started to smell dog poo. We didn't have a dog so of course we check out shoes only to find thawing out dog poo on the bottom of my shoe. Yeah I love it!

Better while driving where you can pull over and wipe your feet on some grass! I'd hate to be up in the air when that bad boy thaws out!

Heh. I can tell you people finitely don't live anywhere near any pastures. Poo in the pasture and on the boots is pretty much a way of life outside the lovely metropolitan areas.

Inside those lovely metropolitan areas, the smells are kept aboard public transportation and are attributed to the humans. The more metropolitan, the more human urine in public transport.

LOL.

I had to go between 2 grater shacks in a village once - I was worried the dump/fart separator valve had malfunctioned in flight so I decided to purge the system. I flew over and circled my handiwork, I could see it from about 300'

I've never been more proud.

I had to go between 2 grater shacks in a village once - I was worried the dump/fart separator valve had malfunctioned in flight so I decided to purge the system. I flew over and circled my handiwork, I could see it from about 300'

I've never been more proud.

Pure internet gold right there...

Heh. I can tell you people finitely don't live anywhere near any pastures. Poo in the pasture and on the boots is pretty much a way of life outside the lovely metropolitan areas.

Inside those lovely metropolitan areas, the smells are kept aboard public transportation and are attributed to the humans. The more metropolitan, the more human urine in public transport.

LOL.

Well, cow manure is one thing, but dog poo has a very special adhesive.

Of course, due to the (unintentional?) misspelling in the thread title...

...it will be a while before I can look at a METAR and not see a temperature/doo point spread!

...it will be a while before I can look at a METAR and not see a temperature/doo point spread!

You will get your due if you let the dog do it in the dew.

So I was in Southeast Asia right, and in a place where they have lots of dogs (the locals are largely vegetarian) and I managed to step in some dog crap while running.

Problem was I couldn't find any facilities, e.g. outdoor hoses and scrubbers at the hotel to properly clean my shoes. I found that the coochie sprayer, which is a common accessory to Asian toilets, works perfectly for blasting dog crap out of your soles.

Sushi, seafood, burgers, Greek, and many more. I love this city

Next month I may stop by Vale to visit Bob and then head up toward Seattle. You are fairly warned...

There, changed the thread title! No need to have a *****-fit over it!! :lol:

EDIT: Nope, the title didn't change... sorry!

Last edited:
There's a fellow, banned here but still active on a couple of Light Spirt sites, that characterized another's choice of plane as a "turd".

Opens up new possibilities, does it not?

Next month I may stop by Vale to visit Bob and then head up toward Seattle. You are fairly warned...

Let me know the dates and we'll figure out if I'm in town - I can call down some bush pilots and we can get drunk on a roof somewhere if the weather cooperates.

When I was in the service, I was passed out drunk taking a nap in the "rec deck" during a liberty stop somewhere when an FT1 named Mike started screaming for me from the head.

"Rich! Rich!"

I woke up and groggily staggered into the head, and the FT1 was standing there, trou down, pointing into the commode. Expecting to find internal organs in there, or at least blood, I looked: And there in the commode was perhaps the world's biggest turd.

It didn't look like it could be the product of any human anus. Mike was a big guy, for sure, but this was the mother of all stools. It was extraordinary in both length and girth: a turd of turds, to be sure.

But it was still a turd.

I looked up at Mike, who was wearing an expression of pride befitting a toddler who'd accomplished his first poo on the potty, and said, "Mike, please tell me you didn't wake me up and call me in here to look at ****."

Mike laughed hysterically at that, then asked me to go get his camera so he could take a picture of it to mail to his wife before it got obstructed by toilet paper.

I obliged, figuring it was the path of least resistance, but all the time thinking that this guy had a top-secret clearance and knew the ins and outs of every weapons system on the boat.

Rich

Sushi, seafood, burgers, Greek, and many more. I love this city

Seattle is a pretty good city, I've worked several seasons there on various boats on the sound and Lake Union, I really like living on Lake Union.

When I was in the service, I was passed out drunk taking a nap in the "rec deck" during a liberty stop somewhere when an FT1 named Mike started screaming for me from the head.

"Rich! Rich!"

I woke up and groggily staggered into the head, and the FT1 was standing there, trou down, pointing into the commode. Expecting to find internal organs in there, or at least blood, I looked: And there in the commode was perhaps the world's biggest turd.

It didn't look like it could be the product of any human anus. Mike was a big guy, for sure, but this was the mother of all stools. It was extraordinary in both length and girth: a turd of turds, to be sure.

But it was still a turd.

I looked up at Mike, who was wearing an expression of pride befitting a toddler who'd accomplished his first poo on the potty, and said, "Mike, please tell me you didn't wake me up and call me in here to look at ****."

Mike laughed hysterically at that, then asked me to go get his camera so he could take a picture of it to mail to his wife before it got obstructed by toilet paper.

I obliged, figuring it was the path of least resistance, but all the time thinking that this guy had a top-secret clearance and knew the ins and outs of every weapons system on the boat.

Rich

Love it. He wouldn't be the first dude to show off a turd.

attachment.php

But when your dog is preparing and about due, in an inappropriate place, to skew his doo, you can spank him and direct him to another doo drop-zone. It would be rather difficult to re-direct one of these, if you happened to have housebroken same.

:eek:)

Attachments

• DSC06068.JPG
    DSC06068.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC06074.JPG
    DSC06074.JPG
    13.4 MB · Views: 26

"Rich! Rich!"

But it was still a turd.

Rich

Yeah, but was he nuke qualified? ;)

Back