Steelers looking to trade...

Word is Steelers are considering trading Ben for a high draft pick...

Wild out-on-a-limb guess here...Steelers end up with Tim Tebow. :yesnod:

Maybe Big Ben will end up with the Bengals... they seem to have a bunch of criminals....

Why would you want Tebow? He throws like a girl, can't take a snap from under center, and is basically everything you DON'T want in a pro QB.

Why would you want Tebow? He throws like a girl, can't take a snap from under center, and is basically everything you DON'T want in a pro QB.
And....
When he loses he cries.....:nono:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tebow_cries.jpg
    tebow_cries.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 58
It's interesting how invective for Tebow rises to whole new levels -- despite his accomplishments.

If the Steelers get him, I'd be happy with the trade.

Ben needs to grow up.

Eric Crouch was a great college qb. So was Andre Ware, and Charlie Ward and Danny Wuerfell. They all won the Heisman. How did their pro careers turn out? College accomplishments don't mean squat in the NFL.

Eric Crouch was a great college qb. So was Andre Ware, and Charlie Ward and Danny Wuerfell. They all won the Heisman. How did their pro careers turn out? College accomplishments don't mean squat in the NFL.

Tim Couch?? I'm not familiar with Eric.

Nebraska QB from a few years back. Played safety in the nfl for a couple years. Not qb....safety.
The Lincoln, NE newspapers are full of this Suh character- I think he's going to the Lions. Interesting to see how he turns out.

Back