Stanley Cup...who do you think will win?

Stanley Cup....Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the NHL is still playing?

sorry im from iowa, no hockey here in any way shape or form. although i did go to a fight in minnesota once, and a hockey game broke out.

After the strike, I lost interest in Hockey. It happened to the NBA also, and I'm just now getting back into it (and baseball too). Give me about 10 years. I'll care about NHL again :D

Yeah tell me about it Nick. I worked the NHL Draft last year and man it sucked. It poured down rain for most the time and I was drenched. Took an entire day for my shoes to dry out. After all that hard work they striked anyways.

Tom...I can't stand the Carolina Hurricanes. I am a NY Rangers girl, then the Islanders. I saw the Rangers practice a few times at Rye Playland in NY. The only 2 NC teams I like is the Durham Bulls and NC State. :)

Lesser of two evil for me. I am a Canucks fan first and then a Lightening fan second. So no way would I want the evil Oilers to win ;)

WGAF = Who Gives A Flap?

This is an aviation board, right?!!!!

Ahhhhhh, I used to care about hockey, as you can tell from the screen name. Lost the passion after the most recent labor strife. The Cup games have been good hockey, though. Now, I can watch a period or two and not worry about seeing the whole thing. Just can't be bothered.

That being said, I'd like Carolina to win. I was a Whalers fan when I first started watching hockey, plus Recchi, Brind'Amour and Williams are former Flyers and good guys. I won't lose sleep if they don't, though.

HPNFlyGirl said:
The only 2 NC teams I like is the Durham Bulls and NC State. :)
Ah, yes - that's right. I forgot that you are, um, "team impaired" with a misguided affection for, well, just the wrong teams entirely. It's ok - I understand... it's some sort of developmental problem!! :D

Da-dada-da-dada-dah!
GO TARHEELS!!!

:D

"That's ok, Brook - your team will win something one of these days..." (<- said in an infuriatingly patronizing tone of voice!! :D)

Flyers?

Of course, the former Flyers, Rod Brindamour and Mark Recce are having a stellar playoff series. Not that they could ever win a cup in Philly. G*d forbid. Sigh.......

Back