Spraying water into a hot engine

Oh, I think I get it now. Horse didn't really do this, he saw someone do it... at Oshkosh... yeah, that's the ticket.

So you advocating never questioning a CFI?
Go ahead. Question the CFI. There's a difference between questioning him and dismissing him because you don't like what he says. Ask him to prove what you did was dumb. He can ask a mechanic or an engine rebuilder or he can find manufacturer's info online.

Dismissing or condemning the statements of others because those statements make you look guilty will not make you innocent. Shouting and waving a big stick in court doesn't work, and it doesn't work in the workplace, either. It just breeds mistrust and resentment.

Oh PLEASE don't put this thread on ignore! That would just DEVASTATE me!

LOL. Got to love people who feel the need to let you know they're going to ignore you. Maybe I should have called myself Dog then the Man who prefers DOGS to people might be lovin' on me instead.

:rolleyes:

Nah, that wouldn't work. Tim beats me upside the head once in awhile on here even with my screen name. Besides, dogs are better than a lot of people especially those who act like a horse's arse.

I have run into Horses before. They sometimes get asked to leave a flight school well before they're done, and they certainly never get to rent an airplane from anyone that knows them. The risks just aren't worth it. The attitude goes far beyond washing an engine down with cold water; it extends to violating regulations and school policies and taking serious chances with the airplane.

The Five Hazardous Attitudes. Look it up. See what Anti-Authority is all about. The dismissing of a CFI's opinions that conflict with a greenhorn's--even the opinions of a CFI that might not know much about engines--is one of the symptoms.

Human factors is unfortunately much neglected in primary flight training.

Human factors is unfortunately much neglected in primary flight training.

Human factors? WTF? Just fly the damn plane ******nit! Human factors indeed.

Flight training is like every other kind of training out there. Those who cannot do, teach. That is the honest truth in most cases. There are exceptions: You do get some CFI's who are worth a damn but they are in the minority from my experience. Usually if you can find a CFI who maybe is doing it part time because they enjoy it or perhaps it is an older CFI who has had a full aviation career and now are doing the CFI thing as a semi retirement kind fo deal, then you're in good shape. The younger CFIs who are just trying to build time? The majority are garbage. I'm sorry to have to say this because I know there are maybe some here. Young, dumb, full of cum and the worst kind to have to fly with.

Everything I said in my first posts here happened. It happened on Sunday. I can tell you the name of the ramp and you can go and see the mud I washed off the plane I rented. I said CFI but I didn't say I was a primary student. Go back and read what I said. I have taken off a few years and hired a CFI to get back into flying because I am a responsible human being. I've had my certificate for years. I'm blown away by so many of you just making assumptions about me. I made the mistake of hiring a young kitty cat CFI. I say kitty cat because the filter here won't allow me to call him what he is. A kitty cat. You figure it out.

I'm done with that crap now. I'm back in the saddle now.

This is real, MF'ers. You don't like reality? Then bleep you.

:D:cool:

I've decided nobody know crap about planes or flying.
No way. If Bryan were to troll, he'd do it in a smartassed fun way. Not an "I'm ignorant but I still know it all" way.

Yeah, I tried to troll once w/ a fake account.
I think is was about 6 seconds before @jesse was like "That's not going to work Bryan"
Then he had a hay day with my avatar, signature, profile pic, bio. It was pretty damn funny actually.

I think is was about 6 seconds before @jesse was like "That's not going to work Bryan"
Then he had a hay day with my avatar, signature, profile pic, bio. It was pretty damn funny actually.

Doing it right. U rnt doing it.

Jesse has never tracked down or identified any of my duplicate accounts.

Human factors? WTF? Just fly the damn plane ******nit! Human factors indeed.

Flight training is like every other kind of training out there. Those who cannot do, teach. That is the honest truth in most cases. There are exceptions: You do get some CFI's who are worth a damn but they are in the minority from my experience. Usually if you can find a CFI who maybe is doing it part time because they enjoy it or perhaps it is an older CFI who has had a full aviation career and now are doing the CFI thing as a semi retirement kind fo deal, then you're in good shape. The younger CFIs who are just trying to build time? The majority are garbage. I'm sorry to have to say this because I know there are maybe some here. Young, dumb, full of cum and the worst kind to have to fly with.

Everything I said in my first posts here happened. It happened on Sunday. I can tell you the name of the ramp and you can go and see the mud I washed off the plane I rented. I said CFI but I didn't say I was a primary student. Go back and read what I said. I have taken off a few years and hired a CFI to get back into flying because I am a responsible human being. I've had my certificate for years. I'm blown away by so many of you just making assumptions about me. I made the mistake of hiring a young kitty cat CFI. I say kitty cat because the filter here won't allow me to call him what he is. A kitty cat. You figure it out.

I'm done with that crap now. I'm back in the saddle now.

This is real, MF'ers. You don't like reality? Then bleep you.

:D:cool:
Even worse then, you're experienced, and did that.

Even worse then, you're experienced, and did that.

You've got to try new things. That is how stuff gets invented. I have at least 50 patents so know a thing or two about experimentation...

Use your brain, Glenn, and free yourself from the shackles of dogma. You're not going to progress staying in your personal safe zone.

:D

It was a pretty solid effort Bryan. If I ever try my hand at trolling I will try to emulate what you did there.

Not with someone else's property.

Dear Glenn... it's been well established that whoever this dude is, is a troll. And all you're doing is feeding him. Which is why the rest of us have stopped arguing a point. Because there's no point to be argued.

You may not be that far off.

I'm not saying, or not not saying, but I'm just saying. ;)

I'm not saying or not saying, but you (allegedly) gave yourself (allegedly) away with your (allegedly) line about questioning a CFI. People not questioning their CFI's is one of your biggest pet peeves.

Dear Glenn... it's been well established that whoever this dude is, is a troll. And all you're doing is feeding him. Which is why the rest of us have stopped arguing a point. Because there's no point to be argued.

I refuse to take your bait. I know you're trolling me trying to get a reaction. Well you will get none.

Good day to you Sir!

I'm not saying or not saying, but you (allegedly) gave yourself (allegedly) away with your (allegedly) line about questioning a CFI. People not questioning their CFI's is one of your biggest pet peeves.

I'm neither confirming nor denying this allegation other than to say Ed is one of the few individuals around here who I truly admire.

Well, if it was indeed Ed Fred playing horse then he went from someone I liked for the most part but who could be arrogant once in a while to a total dip**** dick sucker.

Well, if it was indeed Ed Fred playing horse then he went from someone I liked for the most part but who could be arrogant once in a while to a total dip**** dick sucker.

Whoa! I didn't confirm it dude! If you have a problem with me then deal with me not Ed.

Knew a guy in college, nicknamed, "Horse." He was not into equestrian pursuits.

Just sayin'.

Oh PLEASE don't put this thread on ignore! That would just DEVASTATE me!

LOL. Got to love people who feel the need to let you know they're going to ignore you. Maybe I should have called myself Dog then the Man who prefers DOGS to people might be lovin' on me instead. How those gold plated cylinders by the way?

So this is no laughing matter. This is not meant to be a joke for your enjoyment. This is a serious discussion and plenty of other posters here have either agreed with me or half agreed with me so I'm not as nuts as you say.

Feel free to ignore it really is quite easy.

:rolleyes:
This post proves that it's a long time member trolling...

I'm back to betting it's Tom-D

Well, if you call it entertainment.

The question is, if I put him on ignore then would that mean I have Tom-D on ignore twice???

Back