Spotted Cow....

bjohnson

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mooney Driver
Who do I need to thank for the Spotted Cow left in my cooler? I happen to be enjoying a few bottles this evening. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    326.6 KB · Views: 37
That's a native Wisconsin beer - I think Kate brought it down. Not sure if she put it in your cooler - I know that Steve has been responsible for some Sunday morning alcohol redistribution in the past, however. ;)

I'm the guilty party. I put a few in a couple different coolers.:cheers:

Thanks Kate!! I have enjoyed four of your fine beverages this evening.:D:cheers:

Speaking of beer, anyone on Facebook whom enjoyed the Bavarian Barbarian head banger brown ale (the mini keg), Go become a fan of the brewery. It didn't seem that Kira told Mike that I had taken one of their kegs flying to Arkanasa. When I took the Keg back he seemed impressed that he had a tap in Arkanasa over the weekend and new fans of his beer as far away as Texas.

Anyone comming near Willamsport that wants to stop for a growler let me know I'll provide transportation from the airport to the brewery.

Missa

Four plus two is six - it was a six-pack, so only Grant was daring enough to try one during the weekend! I tried some beer I had never heard of but now I forgot what it's called. Was good anyhow.

Four plus two is six - it was a six-pack, so only Grant was daring enough to try one during the weekend! I tried some beer I had never heard of but now I forgot what it's called. Was good anyhow.
Well, I've had them before, so it's not particularly daring!

spotted cow is good beer. wich i would've known it was there.

Well now you gotta come back up to WI to get some more :)

I had some of that Mississippi pecan beer- good stuff!

Speaking of beer, anyone on Facebook whom enjoyed the Bavarian Barbarian head banger brown ale (the mini keg), Go become a fan of the brewery. It didn't seem that Kira told Mike that I had taken one of their kegs flying to Arkanasa. When I took the Keg back he seemed impressed that he had a tap in Arkanasa over the weekend and new fans of his beer as far away as Texas.

Anyone comming near Willamsport that wants to stop for a growler let me know I'll provide transportation from the airport to the brewery.

Missa

Oh and they are just about to put in a bottleing line so I will not have to lug an empty Keg home next year.

Back