For Sale Sporty's A300 COM like new

John K

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
John K
Sporty's hand held comm radio. Operates on 6 AA batteries, but has never been used. Retired from flying 16 yrs ago. Has been in my flight bag since. $75.00 plus shipping

I'll take it from you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'll take it from you.

Don’t get scammed.... look at the reg date, first post, and user name like all the rest of the scammers.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Eric, I just noticed the warning above. I am not a scammer. If you want you can contact me at jckmd44@gmail.com or on my cell phone (806) 679-5557. It is indeed my first post and i registered for the first time yesterday. I am moving from Amarillo to Vail, CO and cleaning out all my old stuff. I came across this website and decided to give it a try.

Post up a pic of the radio in front of your computer screen with this thread on the screen. We get a lot of scammers .....this is the interwebz, you know.

Eric, I just noticed the warning above. I am not a scammer. If you want you can contact me at jckmd44@gmail.com or on my cell phone (806) 679-5557. It is indeed my first post and i registered for the first time yesterday. I am moving from Amarillo to Vail, CO and cleaning out all my old stuff. I came across this website and decided to give it a try.
No problem. I'll call you when I get back. Interesting, no one has sought confirmation that I'm not a scammer.... Trolls on either end lurk these BBS systems. A good SysOp might be needed before we all get the dysentery a là Oregon Trail.

Plus, I've been an interwebber since before it had any "W's" (wwiv ring a land line?) I figger I know my way around a scammer from the series of tubes that AlGore invented and BushJr named it "the internets."

Nice thing about the innertubes I can cross check, wait, I got one for this, "Trust, but verify."

Again, thank you for everyone's concern.

Last edited:
I’m just glad you’re not getting scammed so I don’t not have to. Been thinking about a handheld and snoozed on this one.

Yea man,... not trying TA railroad you, but we get hammered by scammers pretty regularly. New member, same style user name, no pics, great price..... really screams scammer on the interwebz.

Is the A300 really 16 years old? It does remind one of the old “brick” cell phones.

Thank you John K for the radio and the free micro fibre towel! I tested it, everything works just fine and it is literally "museum quality."

All without a number 2 pencil, or a tooth, or a pic of the radio and forum in the background.

E

Eric,
Think I will post my D Clark and Telex headsets and Sporty giant "hold all" duffle bag. So when you see it, let the folks know I am not a scammer if that becomes an issue. Thanks, jk

Back