Spin Zone Change

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
While Pilots of America does allow for political discussion, we are primarily an aviation related website. In order to further present our "public face" as such, we have blocked the ability to view the "Spin Zone" forum to unregistered users and to users who are only partly registered.

This will prevent web-crawlers from searching Spin Zone topics and making us look like a political forum on the search engines, and restrict the ability to read those discussions (which, lets face it, sometimes do get a little embarassingly heated) to those who are truly interested in being members here.

Please let Greebo know if you experience any difficulty in accessing the Spin Zone.

Thank you,
The Management

Questions/Comments on this policy change may be posted here.

Excellent decision, Chuck. My compliments to the MC.

Totally agree Chuck.

Had someone recently search using my name for a business reason and saw all sorts of aviation board posts. I don't think a lot of folks realize how much of this is available to inquiring eyes.

Best,

Dave

And beware...for Trogdor lurks in the Spin Zone!!

This comment was not made with the knowledge or consent of Trogdor. No actual Trogdors were injured in the making of this reply. All Trogdors should read and follow label instructions. Comments about knowledge and consent cannot be made with specific approval from Major League Trogdor.
This concludes the Trogdor test. We now return you to your normally scheduled program.

Excellent idea!

Dave, that's why I don't use my full name on here.

I guess since the spin zone has been running relatively trouble free for over 6 weeks and that the users were not giving the MC any issues to deal with, the MC had to invent their own issue for the spin zone ;)

Fine by me, whatever.

I guess since the spin zone has been running relatively trouble free for over 6 weeks and that the users were not giving the MC any issues to deal with, the MC had to invent their own issue for the spin zone ;)

Fine by me, whatever.

Of course.

Justification of our own existance is crucial! :)

Good decision!

But, for the non-pilots who would come here strictly to argue politics, one has to consider something I've mentioned before. The reason I like the discussion here rather than your usual political site... the very nature of being a licensed pilot, with or without advanced ratings, makes one an achiever on one level or another.

This is true even for the pilot who argues for the left. You can't be a pilot without having worked hard to earn the ticket. :no:

Back