Southeast Fly-in - Burgers & Museum @ GKT (JULY 20)

June 8 or 15?

• June 8

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • June 15

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Damn. I was supposed to be off on the 29th, but now I have to cover a flight for another pilot. If I get back early enough, I’d be out for lunch, but might be able to catch you at the museum.

I wont be able to make it. Just found out that is our EAA corn roast fly in/ meeting. That is not one to miss. Maybe next time!

Annnnd I’m out again. Project got pushed a week, I’ll be in the middle of a business app startup.

Sigh.

I wont be able to make it. Just found out that is our EAA corn roast fly in/ meeting. That is not one to miss. Maybe next time!

Annnnd I’m out again. Project got pushed a week, I’ll be in the middle of a business app startup.

Sigh.
Well flub! Catch y’all on the next round!

I had another POA’er PM me and said that he’s unable to make it due to scheduling of aircraft.

Because only a very small number of members can make it on this date, I have decided to postpone this fly-in until a later date when we can round up more POA’ers.

Stay tuned for the new date.

A family event would have prevented me from going the 29th. However I’m totally open to a later date.

I’ll be following. Sorry you guys decided not to go, but hopefully I’ll be able to attend on the new date. It would be sad that I could make the Arizona meetup, and then miss the one that’s just over hill from me. :)

I had another POA’er PM me and said that he’s unable to make it due to scheduling of aircraft.

Because only a very small number of members can make it on this date, I have decided to postpone this fly-in until a later date when we can round up more POA’ers.

Stay tuned for the new date.

I can't make that date. ;)

:D

Our new date for this fly-in is July 20th. Hope y’all can make it!

Actually, I can't make that date. Memorial service for my FIL is on that Saturday. :(

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I may actually be able to make it. That would normally be a work day for me, but I took it off for another commitment, which i think will end up being late enough that I can squeeze it it, if even only for the lunch portion of the program.

July 20? Isn't that the day I'll be heading to Wisconsin?

Actually, I can't make that date. Memorial service for my FIL is on that Saturday. :(

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Bummer...
July 20? Isn't that the day I'll be heading to Wisconsin?
Yeah, I know it’s close to the start of OSH, but I hate to let the whole summer go by without a fly-in. Always something going on...

I think Bryan is having a big fly in in Wisconsin the next week, so I don't know when I'll be able to get a plane.

The club has all the planes reserved for that, so I won't know what I can do until the planning is done and planes are released.

Sorry fellas, really hate to do this, but I slipped up. I will be on vacation thru the 20th. Overlooked this when I was trying to select a new date.

Apologies - Standby for the new one.

Sorry fellas, really hate to do this, but I slipped up. I will be on vacation thru the 20th. Overlooked this when I was trying to select a new date.

Apologies - Standby for the new one.

Vacation day withdrawn.

Back