Source for C182E POH?

OkieFlyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew L.
Howdy folks. I've got a friend, who is a glider pilot, and owns his own c182 to tow the glider. He has a good buddy who usually does the towing, but has asked if I would be willing to help him out with that also. I've only flown it once, and he's going to let me do some flying to get familiar with the plane before I start training with the glider in tow. I would like to peruse the POH, but he has misplaced it. He is a 1936 model himself and that sort of thing happens, lol. SO, I was wondering if anyone has a source for a POH for a 1962 182E. If memory serves me, the E-H models are essentially the same? I assume any of those would work fine, perhaps others will too, but I don't know.

I'd like to have a PDF file, and preferrably free, but I don't mind buying a paper copy if there is one for sale somewhere.

I have my HP endorsement, but it was in a Cherokee 235, and it has been a while.

I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thank ya,
Andrew

Howdy folks. I've got a friend, who is a glider pilot, and owns his own c182 to tow the glider. He has a good buddy who usually does the towing, but has asked if I would be willing to help him out with that also. I've only flown it once, and he's going to let me do some flying to get familiar with the plane before I start training with the glider in tow. I would like to peruse the POH, but he has misplaced it. He is a 1936 model himself and that sort of thing happens, lol. SO, I was wondering if anyone has a source for a POH for a 1962 182E. If memory serves me, the E-H models are essentially the same? I assume any of those would work fine, perhaps others will too, but I don't know.

I'd like to have a PDF file, and preferrably free, but I don't mind buying a paper copy if there is one for sale somewhere.

I have my HP endorsement, but it was in a Cherokee 235, and it has been a while.

I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thank ya,
Andrew

As others have mentioned, you can get a 182E POH on line.

It might be worth doing a quick page turn of the airframe and engine logs, though, just to make sure there haven't been any significant mods that would require supplements to the POH. Stuff like engine changes, STOL mods and the like. A 182E is pushing 50 years old, and if the owner is a little forgetful you might be flying something different than what Cessna built.

Back