Sorry - a signature test only **

Some folks aren't as desperate as others. (wink)

Ooookay then!!! :rofl:
I'm still not convinced you believe me. I'm posting again to defend my innocence! ;)

Man, I'm tired. I unloaded that truck by myself with exception of the washer, dryer and refrigerator. My body feels like it was run over by the truck... twice.

Well I hav enot been moving but have been busy nonetheless.
I'm staying at the hotel, today. I got the waterbed together but it's filled with 75 degree water since I don't have gas coming in for the water heater. It's gonna take a couple days for it to warm up. Add to that, I don't do well with colds howers when I'm sober.

So, three more days in the hotel until I get gas turned on this Wednesday. It bites! :(

I'm not happy the management company had no consideration as well. :mad: They were in a hurry to rent the place but several things were not yet done so I'm gonna push those for my money's worth.

I'm staying at the hotel, today. I got the waterbed together but it's filled with 75 degree water since I don't have gas coming in for the water heater. It's gonna take a couple days for it to warm up. Add to that, I don't do well with colds howers when I'm sober.

So, three more days in the hotel until I get gas turned on this Wednesday. It bites! :(

I'm not happy the management company had no consideration as well. :mad: They were in a hurry to rent the place but several things were not yet done so I'm gonna push those for my money's worth.
cool.

You having to work in the interim and will the management company comp[ you your hotel stay since they were not ready for you?

:D Not when your body doesn't react well to sleeping on that cold of a surface. I might as well sleep on a block of ice. Normally the bed is about 86 degrees. The 75 would feel good if you had a temperature but not a good idea for sleeping the night on. I'd imagine there's a potential for hypothermia setting in if it were too low for some.

Wow. Didn't know anybody still had waterbeds!

These guys still use 'em
wild_and_crazy_guys.jpg

Wow. Didn't know anybody still had waterbeds!
Yep, I've had one for years. The early one was only 30% waveless; it might as well have been called free flow. The next one was 75% waveless. The current mattress is 95% waveless and cost me over $450. It sleeps like an air bed but is always warm which is very nice in the winter. There's next to no ripple and you have to work to get one halfway across the bed. I can't stand regular beds by comparison. This hotel's bed sucks something awful.

I want my waterbed!
gloomy1030.gif

Back