Sonoma Jet or Kaiser Air at KSTS?

Display Name

Display name:
Threefingeredjack
Last time I was at Chuck Shultz Uncle Sam was buying the fuel and I wasn't stopping over. Heading South tomorrow, Sat night at 0Q5 and then 3 days at KSTS. Which FBO? I have one acquaintance who swears by Kaiser. Local knowledge??

We don't use Kaiser anywhere as we have had bad experiences. We use SJC there whenever we are in STS.

I use SJC, they've always been great and happy to take care of anything I need. Never used Kaiser Air.

Sonoma Jet Center is who I always use. I've always had great service.

Flew in for the Wings Over Wine Country airshow last year, and parked at SJC. The manager (owner?) said to go check out the static displays, but then come back to the FBO for lunch since they were putting on a BBQ for their customers. Great food and drink and SHADE and AC when it got to hot on the ramp.

A while back, I flew in for lunch just after the old restaurant went out of business. Stopped at SJC to rethink the lunch plan and use the facilities. Since it was a slow Sunday, they gave me a crew car (with <1000 miles on it) and pointed us down the road to a good restaurant.

Another one for Sonoma jet. Good restaurant on site now by the way. Museum right there as well if you want to look at some nice warbird bling. If you are lucky you will line up with some of the P51s that fly and live there
Patrick

Back