Someone needs to change his profile.

rmciottijr

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
rmciottijr
Congratulation Rob, now you are free to go when and where you want. Well, somewhat free mother nature and you wife have the final say:yes:.

So go change you profile form student pilot to Pilot and have fun.

Bob

Congrats Rob!!!
We all knew you'd do just fine.

Enjoy the rating.

Adam

WOOHOO! Go Rob! I was wondering since he hadn't updated his thread in pilot training how it went.

Now... time to save up for that instrument rating! :D

Dude you ruined his surprise!! Now you have to buy the beer for KLOM tomorrow!

Dude you ruined his surprise!! Now you have to buy the beer for KLOM tomorrow!

There will be beer at KLOM tomorrow??? Ted want to go to wings? I'll saftey pilot but only on the way there. ;)

WAYTAGO!!! I'm looking forward to the debrief tomorrow.

There will be beer at KLOM tomorrow??? Ted want to go to wings? I'll saftey pilot but only on the way there. ;)

I'm in! Just no beer for me. :( Better bring some Dr. Pepper. ;)

The party is from 4 PM until when?

I'm in! Just no beer for me. :( Better bring some Dr. Pepper. ;)

The party is from 4 PM until when?

I just go in so I can't leave untill 4:30... and it would have to end for us no latter then an hour before sunset... darn club rules.

Wow,.. another thread. Just found this one here, as I was too excited to read a lot last night. Most of you probably already saw my other post with the full details, including my first passenger flight last night with my wife.

Bob,.. now you owe me lunch! just kidding,..
Since everyone I tried to call yesterday was at work,.. why not stop in to see Bob at his job. :) It was nice to share with someone, then something came up before I got the tour of his company.

See some of you this afternoon,..

Rob

Back