Some hot rotary wing stuff <g>

That's pretty fantastic piloting!

'tis to me.

Never got my rear ramp that damp <g>

Does this mean Navy Seals are back door guys?

Reminds me of the days the Navy guy traded in his Barracuda for a Stingray. Was drivin down the road and it just gave out. He limped into a service station. After a brief look a the car, the mechanic told the guy he had blown a seal. The Navy guy told the mechanic to just keep personal matters out of it and fix the car!!

Best,

Dave

...water all over keyboard... :rofl: :D

'tis to me.

Reminds me of the days the Navy guy traded in his Barracuda for a Stingray. Was drivin down the road and it just gave out. He limped into a service station. After a brief look a the car, the mechanic told the guy he had blown a seal. The Navy guy told the mechanic to just keep personal matters out of it and fix the car!!

Best,

Dave

I thought behind every Navy man was a Marine....:rofl:

'tis to me.

Best,

Dave

'tis to me.

Best,

Dave

Just... wow. They added, instantly probably, 400-800# of weight to the airframe with that water. Damn the man.

Secondly, Dave, you owe me an espresso. I spit half of it out when I read the post above :rofl:

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back